Interviews with Xxfearless597xX

WELCOME JUSTCELINE!!!!!!! (I Love your name Celine! It's so pretty!!)

Xxfearless597xX(Me): Today we have an interview with JustCeline!!! *crowd cheers*

JustCeline:Thank you for having me on here!!!

Me: So JustCeline what's your first book you wrote on Wattpad?

JC: Director,Do we have to kiss?

Me: Oh yea! I liked that story! Anyways your a very succesful writer! Is there any shoutouts or dedications you would like to give?

JC: Definiely. Silverkey and Epicfail are the two readers that I feel have been very supportive of my writing. Of course, there are more, but these are the two that i can come up with the moment!

Me: So on wattpad there are many wonderful writers out there! But which is the best book you ever read?

JC: That's a hard choice... Came Home To FInd A Hot Guy In My Bed. WTF?! by bhtwizzlers

ME: I loved that book. Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

JC: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

ME: HAHA... SO tell me a little bit about your new story?

JC: Okay... Well it is part of a series called The Freeway to Fame. It will be part of three books and A bite of the Big Apple is first! My story is about a dancer that has a bad past and she is trying to move to New York to overcome it. There, she meets a boy by the name of Westley, and together, they set out to win America's Best Dance Crew while trying to keep their secrets under wraps from the tabloids!

Me: Sounds like a cool story! :D  So What do you say to haters that hate your books?

JC: Well, I don't really get any hate mail, but if they don't like my book it's fine. i write for myself and as long as I like it, I don't really care if people don't!

Me: Wow! I'm speechless! Anyways last question, What advice would you give to your fans?

JC: Never stop writing!! When people ask me how i got so many reads for Teach Me How To Play, I tell them only one thing: Patience and Luck!

Me: Once again I'm Speechless! Keep up the good work! That's it folks! See you next time

_____________________________________________________________________________

Up next: Interview with greenwriter :D