Scouge x reader part 2

"(Y/n)."I meow confidently "And yours.?" "Scourge leader of Bloodclan,Let me guess a loner?"he meows getting up "indeed,And BloodClan?The leader of Bloodclan?"

  I meow fallowing he when he walks to 2 nest and he lays down in one "Yes,do you have a problem with that?" he says looking at me lay down the nest layed close some parts touching I layed down."No just Scourge the legendary killer,strongest most intimidating cat in the forest letting me stay here?"

  "You sound confused."he purred "In not confused!" you say quickly fur puffing up."Clam down,It's late lets rest we ill see if you can stay tomorrow." he lays down soon you fall asleep.

  You feel his fur press against me you where going to move but you didnt he is just so warm and comforting.

Scourges pov

I layawake pressed against (y/n),it felt nice to sleep by some cat to sleep by that wasn't my mother.My brother and sister hated for  my size and lack of bravery.I sighed.

I fell asleep soon.

Your pov

   You woke up scourge was gone,you got up and walked out of the den.you saw Scourge talking with bone and a few other cats.Your fur bristled when you saw Bone you hissed in my mind Bone and the others walked out of camp. Your fur went flat and you clamed,Scourge walked to you.

  "Morrning." you purred "I've talked to few cats and I've decided you can stay."he purred back"Would you like your own den?"
"Nah." you days sitting down

  "So you just want yo stay in mine?"he ask sitting down "If you don't mind!" You replied "No it don't,just..." he meowed
"Just what?"you purred hell I couldn't stop purring "nothing..."he said looking down his head turned up to look at me.

   You saw how im slightly shorter. than him I whip my tail around paws and continue looking at him."do you want to go hunting?" he purrs "sure!" I purred back why can't I stop purring!?!