Chapter 1: Ms Violet Stewart

A pocket watch. All golden and precious, not to be held by a human hand. London is a huge urban city. A 25 year old woman called Violet is the owner of this ancient, Victorian antique. She found it in a rubbish skip when she was 15, now she treasures it. When she was young, she wanted to be a detective. Now, that dream has come true...

Violet Stewart is London's first female detective and she is the best since Sherlock Holmes. She has solved 34 cases and counting. Unfortunately, her last assistant, Benny, had to leave due to an opportunity at MIT in America. Since then, she had to work solo. Of course it was an emotional goodbye but as she says, 'It is time to move on.'

It was a dark and stormy night in London and Violet was sitting in her office,typing on her laptop. She has purple-red hair and grey eyes. Just then, someone ran into her office.

"Detective?!" It was the police sergeant.

"Yes, sergeant?"

"You've got a new assistant. Come on in, Mr Clarke. 

'Mr Clarke' came in. He had spiky, brown hair and chocolatey brown eyes. He was wearing a red tartan shirt, denim jeans and white trainers. The sergeant left the office and left Violet with him. He lent in the doorway with his arm crossed. He smirked at her. "So, you're my new assistant?"

"Obviously, why am I here then?"

'He is so sarcastic.' Thought Violet.

"Look here, Mr Clarke..."

"It's Tom."

"Fine! Tom, then. I've got 2 rules here, ok? Number one, call me Ms Stewart or Violet and two, I'm in charge, got it?"

"Got it, Violet,"

"Alright, there is no case, so..."

Suddenly, a woman called Mrs Crowe came in. "Excuse me, Detective? I've got a case for you."

"What kind of case, Mrs Crowe?"

"A murder." Violet slowly stood up and went over to Mrs Crowe and Tom, who was already standing up. 

"Who was the victim? He questioned.

"You're not going to like it, Tom. It's Benny. Benny Sherwood."

 They both gulped with fear and sadness. Benny was Violet's last assistant and Tom's best friend. Who would do something like that? 

"You ok, Violet?" She saw Tom's hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off and walked back to her desk and sat down. She put her head in her hands and sighed.

"You know, I knew Benny as well. If that makes you any better..."

"It doesn't. I didn't know him."

Violet got dressed in a black skull crop top, denim jeans and black boots. Tom looked at her body as she was putting on her top. 'She looks so beautiful and hot. Oh my gosh, I'm in love with Detective Violet Stewart...'