Meeting

Once upon a time, there was someone named Bitty.

Bitty was a normal girl living her everyday life.
Until, one day, she met Budder.

The love of her life.

___________________________

One day, Bitty was watching random videos on YouTube. She got hungry, so she reached into the cabinets to get some bread. She warmed it up, and started eating it.

After taking a bite, she realized that she forgot to put butter on it. Going to the fridge, she heard a little rustle from behind her. She turned around, but noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

'Wasn't that toast a little to the left when I left it?'

'Oh well, must of been my imagination.'

Bitty reached into the fridge and pulled out the butter. She set it on the table next to the toast and sat down again. She picked up the knife, unwrapped the butter from it's package, and-

"Hey!"

'Wait, what?' Bitty thought.

"Hey! Watch where you're swinging that thing!"

Bitty looked down at her soon-to-be-snack.
'That butter... has...
A FACE?"

"WHAT THE-?!?! How can you TALK?" Bitty said, flabbergasted.

"What do you mean?" The stick of butter replied. "I've always been able to talk! And so have my other Food Friends! Like Nutella, Hummus, Melon, Kit-Kat, Lemon..." it droned on and on.

"Ok, ok, you can stop now, I get the point." Bitty said, waving her hand. "So, what exactly is your name?"

"I'm the majestical Budder!"

"No, I know what you are, just what is your name?"

"Budder!"

"You're name is 'Budder'? Like 'butter' with two d's?"

"Ye."

"Ok then..."

>End of Chapter 1: Meeting.<