Happy Day

Judy Pov

It was a beautiful day in the city of zootopia, animals like judy hopps were getting ready to go to work. Judy however befor going to work she had to pick up he partner Nick Wilde. Nick was an amazing partner and friend to judy and she cared for him. They would do almost everything together, and even hang out after work on the weekends. But what judy didn't know was that nick had other ideas.

Nick Pov

Today was an amazing day for me because today I am going to ask judy hopps to be my girlfriend. We have known each other for 2 years now since the missing mammals case and I think it time. When I got all my things ready I headed it my apartment complex and there was judy in here car. "well hello carrots how are you this fine day" I ask. " fine, and I can tel that your in a good mode as well, do you have anything planed for today." I had to think of a way to lie to her "um, well I was just in a good mode because of the.... Sun yea the sun." Really what was wrong with me. "Oh, well let's go partner." We headed to the ZPD and that's when I knew that today was going to be great.

Hello everyone and I just wanted to say that this is my first book and I hope you like it thank you and I'll see you all in the next chapter