1.

( at first I want to say: English is not my native language, so don't judge me😂 but if there are mistakes just tell me, so I can correct them. )

1. -----
" WAKE UP" Elena jumped out of the bed, the same moment she heard her little sister screaming at her. " Isabell, would you please keep your voice down??" Tired and unhappy she made her way downstairs into the dining room. Everyone was already there: Esteban, her grandparents, her guards, Mateo and Naomi. (Isabell came running after her. ) " Finally, the crown-princess is awake" Esteban sighted and began to eat. Elena sat down at her chair and looked around. Everyone seemed to be happy ( except esteban of course) and smiled at her " Elena, dear, we have news" her grandmother said and giggled. " What is it?" Elena asked nosey and leaned forward. " you are going to visit another kingdom!" Announced her grandpa and nodded. ( why this was such a big deal? No idea!) " cool" she just said and went on eating. Her grandparents always used to make a big deal out of everything, but visiting another kingdom wasn't huge. " your journey starts this afternoon" he said and sat down again. " your guards will take you to the castle. It's gonna be a long way!" grandmother said. Elena looked at my guards, standing at the door. No one of them was smiling, except Gabe. " gonna be a great journey, my lady" he whispered and grinned.