Elie and requests!

Elie: hey guys! So,you guys know me in wattpad as @justmyluck3 ! Well,I'm really elie that is in a group with haru,plue,griff,musica,Julia,and pig! Haru and the gang are somewhere else and I wanted to see fairytail for a little while so I'm staying with them for a few weeks!

Lucy: hey elie,I bet haru misses you a lot ;)

Elie: NO NO NO!! Lucy!! He doesn't!

Natsu: Lucy,everyone knows that already. You don't need to say that out loud btw

Lucy: well,I'm just throwing it out there bud!

Erza: so I see,elie and haru are a thing? Do I need to get Mira?

Elie: NO NEED!!!!!!

Gray: alright alright,enough with the love shit.

Happy: what does shit mean?

Elie: GRAY!! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AROUND KIDS AND INSECTS! *covers insects/happy's ears*

Gray,Lucy,erza,natsu,and the rest of fairytail: that's not an insect *all sweatdrops*

Happy: there is something wrong with elie.....

Elie: you guys are just blind! I think he's an insect!

Wendy: miss elie~sama, shouldn't you be asking them-

Charle: Wendy,your to young to be with them right now,gray has a potty mouth! *drags Wendy away*

Wendy: charle,I'm fine!!

Elie:well,I guess that's enough right now! Well,we must go now! Bye guys!

Erza: you can ask us anything,but no killing each other unless elie says so!*glares at everyone*

Fairytail+elie: BYE MINNA!!!