T W O

Aphmau p.o.v

I was countinuing walking back to me and Aaron's house,and I opened the door,Aaron was on the couch looking kinda worried“Aphmau,where were you!?"he asked me in a sweet and concerned voice.“s-sorry,I just got caught up in something" I said “thank Irene!I thought something bad happened to you!So how was work?"
“same has always"I lie.

actually, I was way scarier than most nights.I was in the office and foxy broke in almost grabbing me,but I ran out out,but then Freddy held me down to the ground and then Bonnie pushes him off telling me to run,then I hit 6:00 am,and I just ran out off there.

“i...Have to go to the bathroom,be right back Aaron!"I said starting to walk to the bathroom“wait,you forgot something!"he said,behind me.“what?"I said before he pinned me to the wall and kissed me.I was blushing like crazy.then he let me go.

I was blushing all the way to the bathroom,I had my phone on the sink counter(or something like that)and went to the bathroom,after washing my hands and drying them,I got a text.Who would text me at 6:59 in the morning
I thought to myself.i read the text and I couldn't believe who it was from...

My first ever cliffhanger!Woo hoo!I hope you guys enjoyed this really stupid chapter and if you do  don't forget to comment and leave a vote!byeee,nya~