Life

Lucy's p.o.v

Life is an Adventure that takes our breathe away that's what my mom use to say to me people use me becuz of my dads money and i distance myself from everyone that tries to get close to me becuz they remind me of my mom,I wish she didn't leave me alone in this mansion with dad it's just not the same without her with us,do u ever feel like ur drowning in the bottom of the ocean and no ones there to help u and u just give on hope that someone is going to help u and u give up on life and love I wonder if I will ever find true love maybe in my dreams that person who will love me for me . Mom use to say "when we lose someone that we truly loved, we don't just lose them.we lose a piece of ourselves and fills us with emptiness. " mom was my rock my best friend and most of all my life now that she's gone I feel like, I'm losing my mind and I lost the only person who loved me for me she was my sanity and I feel empty inside my heart. And everything feel apart when she left I'm so sick of life that I even became mute not talking to anyone who comes my way why did mom have to die why.

Natsu' s   P.o.v

Do u ever feel like someone stabbed u in the back cuz I have my parents died when I was only ten it's only my big brother Zeref and little sister Wendy that I have left in my pathetic life I lost all of my sanity and became mute because of my parents death I only talk to zeref and Wendy my parents use to say to me "A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain even when you're fooling everyone else,"
My parents were my friends my happiness my rock and my sanity and now that there gone I don't know how I feel when someone tries to talk to me because it reminds me of my parents when they were there for us and now there gone forever I feel empty inside my heart and I can't move forward in the process because I'm still stuck in the past people think that I'm just some stuck up rich kid who gets everything I want they believe that I'm just happy all the time but I'm not I'm so empty inside my heart when someone is trying to use me for money I just get annoyed and start a fight that will get me in trouble in the process  that I'm sick of life.

Both Lucy and natsu P.O.V

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IM SO SICK OF LIFE taking everything from me why do u do this to me whyyyyyyyyyy I'm so sick and tired of getting used left behind by the people i love so what did I do to deserve this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭