Jonas.

Once day there was man he was name "Jonas". Jonas was very depress. He cut himself and HE was sad. One day jonas mom say, "you are bad child!!!! stop cutting wrists and start getting grades!!!!". This made jonas feel sadder and he ran away to forest. jonas found his crush sitting in tree And HE say "Much you are pretty I want to date you" but Lucy say nothing and stared at him with ALL DARK eye!! he scare and she ran off to her house.  jonas follow her, and found her hide in a large mansion. mansion was abandoned and cold and it. Was dark red. jonas know the mansion had dark carpet BUT IT WAS A DARKER RED it was blood. Lucy curl up in corner and cty. jonas asked her "what's wrong Lucy" And she say "my family are dead". jonas pick her up and then suddenly she bit his arm and ran like a animal. jonas screamed "ah!" jonas followd her again and found room filled with MEAT. lucy said "they are dead because I ate them" and she grabbed jonas jonas tried to escape but she ate him whole. she turned back into her normal form A WENDIGO. A few day later jonas mom called police and say "find my son" and the police did a,searcg. The police find the room and they search it. They find a mysterious body....its jonas! he attack them because he is A WENDIGO they die. jonas the WENDIGO run back to his house and his mom screams!!!! he eats his family and it is very bad. he run to tree and wait for next victims, like lucy. This is based off of a true story and if you seee a boy in a. Scary tree then it is jonas!!
The end