Here goes Nothing.

Layla is my name, singing's my game, and eating everything in sight, but that's irrelevant. I am your normal 17 year old girl in my junior year. I go to school, do my school work, and then come home to two loving parents and my dog, rodger. Anyway, that's enough about me, let's get to the story.

It's 6:00 A.M on a Monday, and hell is about to break loose. I start at McKinley High today. Fourth school this year. See that is the downside to my father Job. He works for some wire company ( I don't really know) so we move around a lot. This is my fourth school this year, twelfth school in my highschool career. Nonetheless, my alarm goes off, and my blanket goes up as I drag myself out of bed and towards my bathroom. I turn the light on and rub my eyes. Oh my I look like trash. Thank the lord for makeup. I grab my bag of magic and start to work, beating my face for the next hour. I emerge out of my bathroom an hour later with lightly curled hair, neutral makeup, a pair of high waisted jeans and a vans t shirt adoring my body.

I skipped downstairs singing a random tune as I walked into the kitchen, smelling my mom's pancakes.

" Hi mom," I said grabbing a plate and putting two pancakes on my plate and my mom poured syrup on them.

"Good Morning Hun," My mom said shutting off the stove and turning to face me

I sat down and started to eat while I scrolled through twitter and instagram, seeing all my old friends and the shenanigans they are up too.Not 5 minutes passed before I looked down and realized I had finished eating and was just pushing my fork around my plate, mentally trying to waste time.

I sighed and stood up putting my plate in the sink and grabbing my keys.

" Mom! I'm heading out to school! I love you and will be back after school!" I said as a slipped my vans on.

"Ok Hun! I love you" I heard my mom turn on the sink and took that as my cue to head out.

I grabbed my bag, threw on my jacket and walked out to my car.

                                                           Well, Here goes nothing.