Best friends

Me and Lia was Bestfriends for 13 years. I was one older year but she always acted as if she is 2 years older than me. It all started when we started dating for the first time. I was more shy and less talkative. She was the loud attention whore she wore short clothes.
I didn't like going out but she insisted. She let me borrow her clothes because all i had was church and yard clothes. We was Bestfriends like i said that mean i knew all her secrets..I think. But she knew mines ... all of it .She always have her thick natural done to perfection. I always had my permed nappy gold and black down.We lived close probably 4 house away. I lived in a wooden house. It was ugly and a shame. We had holes in the walls and the was really old. I loved to but inside, it felt like home. Whiles lia lived a big 2 story house. Its was huge. Her house had 5 bedroom and mines had 2. Yea i know how did we end up friends. She looked down upon me threw alot of low blows about my lifestyle. She was 15 at the time when she met a boy named earl. Earl was cool to me and he had alot of mula. I think thats why she wanted him. I didn't know about being a goal digger. Everything im not supposed to know at a young age she indeed thought me. She taught me how to club and to get guys at a bar. Everything, she gave me short clothes and always made sure i never looked better in her clothes. If i did she'd take it away from me and be bashful about it. Yes how could i call such a person a friend. Maybe because she was my only friend. You know what was weird all of her ex's would fall in love with me. They never flirted with me in a rs with her but they would text me after there. I never stood up for myself and because of this i was taken advantage of .