StarStruck! - upcoming

Synopsis:

What would happen if an ordinary fan girl meets her favorite idol group member?

The day Vera broke up with her boyfriend Ian after seeing him and another girl kissing was the same day fate brought her face to face with her dream prince. She meets her idol Ren a member YK12 at a coffee shop when an unexpected situation happens to them that causes her to pose as his fake fiancee?! Proceeding to act as the fiance of a popular idol, what would happen to her once normal life? Meeting her dream prince her once normal life turns topsy turvy as she lives every fan girl's dream. 

Her idol coming to her school and later finds out that her bestfriend Kean is the brother of the famous idol? As the story progresses she finds that her dream prince isn't who she thinks he is, will she be able to melt to cold heart of the prince?

As Vera enters the world of Ren the Singer and her Bestfriend Kean she discovers their hidden past, why Kean never brought up his brother's name to her, both brothers liking the same girl - Mika

so what exactly is Vera's role in all this? suddenly she is brought into the middle of a love triangle.

Author's Note:

Hi!!:) I deleted my uploaded chapters so sorry for those who started reading...I deleted my chapters because i feel that it is all over the place and it needs revisions and lots of edits as well as improvement so i might first finish all the chapters before i reupload them here:)