He's the One

The kiss was hot and passionate. Fierce and loving. His tongue poked through my pearl pink lips, exploring the cave of my mouth. I could still taste the freshening taste of mint on his tongue, from the piece of gum he had been chomping on earlier. We were entangled together on the bed, their bodies molded together. His right hand was on the small of my back, and the other firmly pressed onto the bed next to my head. So that he could keep himself from crushing me. His knelt over me, kissing me deeply.

My right hand was in tangled in his thick dark brown curls, my left pressed against the skin of his tan bare chest. I quickly took a breath through my nose, not wanting to break this beautiful moment. His lips wandered from my lips, down to my jawline, but he didn't stop there. He went farther down, down my neck. And he would have continued. But my light blue blouse stopped him. He pulled away for a moment.

He looked down at me with his dark blue eyes, his eyes glancing from my hazel eyes down to my breast. Pleading with me silently. I smiled, like a child who was going to do something very naughty. Letting him know it was ok by a soft nod of my head. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt with my hands and pulled off the light blue shirt off, tossing it to the side. Without my shirt that left me in my dark colored skinny jeans, white panties, and my white bra.

He than started where he left off, kissing my neck. And moving down to my breasts. his hand slowly wandered up my back, and undid the strap to my bra. He lifted his head up for a moment to slip it off, and toss the bra aside. He than sucked on my nipple, making me moan softly. I could feel him smile as he kissed back up my neck, his lips once again mixing with my mine. Or tongues swirling together in a playful dance. My hand slipping down his chest and rubbing his pants over his bulge.

He helped me work off my skinny jeans, slowly slipping his hand down my legs. I kicked the jeans completely off my ankles, so i wouldn't be tied up by my close. I could feel myself getting wet, his hand tracing slowly up my leg. going over my inner thigh, and than slipping into my panties. A groan of pleasure escaped my lips as he began to rub me. I kissed him deeper, I wanted more, more. He stuck to fingers into me, rubbing them in and out. I moaned again, the pleasure coursing through my body.

Soon I had his pants and boxer's off. And he had managed to pull off my underwear. "You ready for this?" He asked me, looking into my eyes. I could feel his penis on my leg, waiting to dive in. "You know I am Babe" I answered him, my eyes glimmering with excitement. I bit my lip as he entered me, than let out a relieve moan. He smashed his lips against mine, and started to thrust into me. Starting slow, and than picking up the pace. Going faster, and faster. Deeper, and deeper. I loved it. "O'my god...ummm... faster, babe, faster" I groaned and he listened to my commanded. Thrusting into me faster. His hands grabbed my breasts, messaging them as we had sex. I let out another soft moan "You like that sugar?" He asked me, I nodded quickly. Like that? I loved it! "I love it" I whispered, with a smile.

* * * *

I laid in the covered of the bed, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I could feel his dick pressing against my as we laid intertwined together in the bed. I closed my eyes. Feeling so happy, I had finally found him. My true love. He was holding me right now. He's the One.