[+ ∞]

Dedicated to efflorescences because she was the first person I told this idea to, and she was the first person to say 'give it a go'.

Copyright © 2014 | CrayonChomper | After and Before

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

[+ ∞]

One day, Joe met Kai.

He said she was very pretty and that they should go out for coffee some time.
She said he was very cute and that they should have juice instead.

Joe and Kai fell in love.

They held hands.
They kissed.
They fell asleep next to each other while watching some really bad reality TV.
They had sex.

Joe and Kai broke up.

They never saw each other again.

Joe and Kai don't get back together.

She finds new love in her books and her art.
He finds new love in Meg.

This is a story about the love once shared by two every day people, told from their disaster ending, through their many moments, up to their humble beginnings.

Why?

Because everything is beautiful in retrospect.

As you can tell, this story is very different from what you're used to seeing see from me. 

But that's why I'm excited for it, because it's going to be a challenge and for three specific reasons: (1) it's a SHORT STORY which I haven't ever attempted, (2) this will go from END to BEGINNING which makes even me go "whaaaat" and (3) it will be told from the perspective of a guy - that is, Joe. Kai is a girl - just making that point clear.

As always, VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. (And follow? XD)

- Krista