The body

One day my dad got a call out to look for a body . So I went to get Scott and help me look but he lost his inhaler so we went to look for it the next day and that's when I met him .

A six foot figure looking at me in confusion ; at first I was petrified but soon that terror turned to comfort I knew then I had feelings . Romantic feelings .

At first I thought it just couldn't be . I had feelings for Lydia , but my emotions for him were too strong to deny it .

I sometimes fantasise about us a lot . When I wake up , when I'm in the shower and in class . Once I was dreaming I was doing my homework and Derek comes into my room out of nowhere comes up to me with a stern face and red glowing eyes and grabs my now hard cock ,with out saying a word , finally he whispers in my ear " now " and whips out his huge nine inch dick and places it in my mouth slowly rocking my head back and forth getting faster and faster . As we go on he pulls my pants off ,leaving claw rips in them, and flips me over like a baby getting it's diaper changed and enters me ; it was painful but soon i felt like I can deal with that for him . We both cum and I was covered I nearly drowned ngl then Derek turned and licked it all up so no one knows about our affair . He spends the night and all I can feel is his rock hard boner poking me for more .

The next we both went to school and I had to maker up that he was my cousin Miguel , just so that no one could find out about our secret . I haven't yet come out to my family or friends tbh I haven't even figured it out my self ; I told Derek to keep a low profile and so he did . It was really hard for me to resist that juicy monster of his . All I could think about was his huge dick also my ass hole is still hurting from the night before.

I see Derek at the party and he just stares at me in silence , then. I see Scott not feeling too good I asked " Yo Scott you good ? " no response so I follow him to the front door and watched him leave . I go rushing to Derek and he takes Alyson home .

After Derek took Alyson back home , he came back to my place as we got to my room he starts kissing my neck he proceeds to take his shirt off and I do the same , I push him on to the bed and says " it's my turn " and I start to kiss him from his neck slowly marking my way down to his chest , then his abs , and finally his belly button . I can already feel him getting bigger stabbing me in the torso and I look inside his pants and see it I peeled off his pants and I see it staring at my face . I get a condom and start to put it on with my mouth , it was banana flavoured my favourite , I climb on top him him and guide his cock into me ; I start to jump like a cowboy but Derek is too strong , he sits up and starts power driving me standing up . " DEREK" I scream as he fucks me . Scott was coming over , I guess it was to say he was ok , and he climbs threw my bedroom window " OH MY GOD "

"SCOTT " I yelled as I rush to get my pants back on . " we were just ... uuum " the silence shook me to the core . " I'm just gunna leave "Scott said slowly but still looking back at me and Derek .

When I next saw him he acted all normal ." Are you not going to say anything ?" I asked .
" About what ?" Scott said
I ignored him . I think he was still in shock .

Me and Derek had arranged to meet in the restroom during math class .I go into the stall and I see a glory whole , poking out of it was a huge , thick and veiny cock just begging me to have a taste . As I get started I here a faint moan from the other stall . I can feel him getting harder getting deeper into my throat . Then I here him say " Alyson " I stop and realized it wasn't Derek ... it was Scott . I immediately burst into tears and cry at the sink , Scott walks out the stall still with an erection poking out from his zipper . He then quietly asked me " are you gay Stiles ; Stiles are you gay ? " I start to cry harder and then I say " yes " closing my eyes so I don't see the disgust on his face but instead he throws his dick in my mouth and says " it's ok because I'm Bi " just as  Derek walks in , I expect him to start turning and fight Scott but instead he joins in kissing Scott and feeling himself . They both cum in my face and all over the mirrors behind me " I love me some wolf cum " I said softly and out of breath . Derek being himself turns and licks it off my face , the mirrors and the little bit left on the tip of Scott's cock . It was so hot . I go back to class with a different shirt on because it's now soaked in cum .

Everyone was watching me then Derek enters the room and just smiles at me sitting down making sure he turns the right way to put him dick close to my face , he's still hard , he passes me a note that reads " I have a huge more load waiting for you after school " I start getting hard and now I'm just craving it . " I'll bring my handcuffs " I respond and he looks at me with that classic smirk on his face and slightly biting his lip .