You Haven't Seen the Last of Me

Please let me go , I promise I won't say a word ,PLEASE.!As memories began to flash back in Jenny's head she started to tremble and cry."Hay Jenny,you iight,"?asked Lewis."Yh,I umm,I just had some flash backs on my past,"answered Jenny full of embarrassment on what she let happen to her."Girl,you always having flash backs but I just wanna know what on?,"said one of Jenny's classmates."Look mind your own fucking business you 4 eye freak," answered Jenny with anger on her face as it turned red as an apple.

"Girls not again,Jenny sit down,Rihanna sit down,"said Mrs.Stevens.Ok,Good Morning class.!..Good Morning Mrs.Stevens answered back the class.Ok,now,who all did their homework?"No one.?,are you guys for real,y'all do know that this is 50% of your exam grade,right?,"Mrs.Stevens said with kindness and a bit of anger.You know what just do it now so y'all can get a grade."Mrs.Stevens,why you always giving us second chances,and why you gotta have so much hope and faith in us?,"asked John the oldest and most prettiest boy in the school."You really wanna know?," answered Mrs.Stevens."Ugh,Yeah,I did ask,"answered John with a sarcasm voice."Do your work and get a 100% flat, then I will tell you,"Mrs.Stevens answered with a voice saying I know you can't get a 100% flat even if you tried.Ok.As there was awkward silence in the room,someone finally broke it.Out of all people it was Justin.Justin is the short,talkative,crazy,weird,and geeky kid who sits in the back if the class so no one can stare at him.As soon as he broke the silence all eyes went on him."Justin can you repeat that please,"Mrs.Stevens answered politely."Never Mind Mrs.Stevens,"Justin answered nervously."Justin can you stay aster class please,"Mrs.Stevens demanded Justin.

BELL RINGS..Ok,times up clean up your areas and turn in your work finish or not.Mr.James don't forget you have to stay with me after class."Oh,Yh"Justin said in an exhausted voice.Justin can you close the door please?"Sure,what ever you want my queen,"Justin answered sarcastically.Ok,So I know your suppose to be that loud,energetic,crazy kid.Right or Wrong?None of your mother fucking business is what Justin wanted to say but instead he said "yeah your right".Then why do you act like this?"Look my business is not yours so stop calling me out if the class and making me stay back so you can lecture me and ask me these stupid dumb ass questions,OK,"!?Justin answered frustratingly."Little boy who the hello you think your talking to?....Before Mrs.Stevens could even have time to tell Justin another word he was gone.

I wonder why Justin would talk to me like that should I go by his house and ask his mom some questions?As Mrs.Stevens as talking to herself and not minding what she was doing before she even got a chance to look up she got into a horrible car crash.

**Hospitals~P.O.V.~**

Hello?This the hospital..Mr.Stevens I'm very sorry to disturb you but I have to inform you that your wife got into a horrible accident and now she is in critical conditions...Can you come down here now?Hello?Mr.Stevens?Helloo?As soon as Mr.Stevens heard the words CRITICAL CONDITIONS he immediately hanged up and finished what he was doing which was having sex.

**Mr.Stevens~P.O.V.~**

As Mr.Stevens pace back and forth he starts to cry and throw everything that's in his way down even a $500.00 vase with rare flowers.Ok..Ok..Um Rihanna I have to go remember don't tell anyone about this."No promises,"answered Rihanna.Hay,I'll be back to tear that pussy open.I'll be here waiting for that large dick to make me squirt.Damn you get me horny.

Ok all I have to is make sure she is ok,i mean how bad can she be..Well critical conditions is really bad conditions.As Mr.Stevens started talking to himself exactly how Mrs.Stevens accident happened he nearly got into an accident as well just one that would make him die right on point.As he rushed to the hospital he gets another call but it was from one of best friends,but Me.Stevens ignored it.When he reached the hospital he asked the front desk lady which room his wife was in.She answered and told him #7190.Right after she told him he rushed to the room where she was.

While he walked in all he could see was blood.Before he knew it he passed out."Hay,Mr.Stevens,are you ok?You passed out.Yeah,I think so.Where is my wife?Shes in surgery.What.?You never even asked me if I want to see her or not what is your problem you freak?Tears began to fall down Mr.Stevens eyes as he pictured his wife before she died.

When does she come out of surgery?Mr.Stevens asked while he started to clear his eyes.Ok, well when she comes out of surgery tell her that I'm here.

Well she is suppose to be coming out tomorrow in gods willing.Well good night then Mr.Stevens."Um,since your wife isn't here well never mind.Good night.