Higher class chapter 2

I walked back to my bed. "Goodnight." purred Spike. "Night." I purred back.

     I fell asleep almost immediately. I opened my eyes but I was in a black space. I looked and saw Blizzard and Crow. "Bl- Blizzard? Cr...Crow!" I meowed it echoed.

      "Yes?" the meowed at the same time. Still looking down. "I'm sorry!" I meowed and began to cry. " Crow looks up.

     "Its not you fault... They made you." he meowed "But I I was laughing at it!" I looked at him his Gaze softened when he saw me tears. Blizzard looked up

      "And that was the first time you've smiled." she meowed they stared to fade."Wait no don't go!" I felt paws on my pelt and muffled meows "Wake up!"

     It was Q2! "You have a kitten to look after!" I woke up "What?" I meowed "You have to look after a kitten."

      he put a light Gerry with darker grey and white stripes  almost newborn cat by me "it docent need milk you just need to take care of it." Q2 said. Q2 walked out of the room

      "Wait! Dose it have a name?" I called "No and its a female!" Q2 called then walked farther away.

     "I'll call you...hmm." the little cat opened her eyes they're flame orange. "Blaze." I meow smiling at her. I picked her up.

     Then place her by my belly. I lay around her. Spike walks in. "Whatca got there?" he says walking to me he looks over to me he looks over my back.

      "Aw!Wait. Did you have a kit well I was gone?" I glared at him "Dumass." I mutter.

      A machine dog walks in "Raven come on." I get up "Watch her. Her name is blaze! " I call as me and the dog picks me up and put me on the table "This is last one!" said a human.

      I closed my eyes then fall asleep.