i dont like him

Prologe:

Suave pov:

Since when i was new to the castle
Lord Fallacy's son is like watching and spying on what i do every like its a whole year since i haved moved and worked here! I don like him you know. I do-i-i-i d-i-d-dont- e-even k-know his name!!!!!
Sigh....... i'll just ignore it

Jasper pov:

I love how that cute adorable guy who wears a cap and glasses... i spyed on him for a whole year! I wonder if he has feelings for me.... i'll ask him if he got a crush on someone like me! Im hot and s**y( you arent ) i am author chan!
( oh! I'll make you ugly then ) im a vampire and im eternally immortal and you arent ( kill me then ) uggghhhhh stop the talk im trying to spy on my Love here!  ( Sheeeeeeeeesssshhhh )...

No one pov:
Suave went outside his room to do his night shift as he knocked in jasper's the door suddenly the door opens mysteriously with noone's hand on tje door knob, for suave's curiousity he went in as he soon went in his steps made a creek on the floor making him flinch like nothing was there. Then there was a short shadow in front of him he stepped forward revealing it was jasper suave flinched again making him almost fall to the ground when jasper telepirted and caught him in his arms, picked him up bridal style wwwhhhhhiiiiillllllllllleeeee suave is just shocked stared into jasper's gaze frozen for like 2 hours straight. Then jasper snapped him back to reality. Suave looks around studying and familliarity to him that he was in jasper's room and that jasper was holding him bridal style and he flinched jumped off then bowed he said s-s-sorry m-my lord! Its alright not to forgive me!