Back In The Tragety

Back In The Tragedy

If you could go back to some of the biggest tragedies in the world would you? Well I got the chance to, my name is Marvin Williams I'm in a coma from a car crash that happened about 12 years ago. Since then so many people have come into a coma with so many new stories, so I am going back in time with my friends to witness there big stories around the world.

Lets start with Jennifer, she was involved in the tragedy on September 11th also known as 9-11. Jennifer was working on the 8th floor when 2 passenger planes crashed above her, at first she had no idea what happened then the ceilings on the 9th floor fell in so she jumped out the window she was put into a coma as soon as they found her, she was 22 when this happened now she is 41 and waiting to see her family.

Now lets go to my friend Danny York who was involved in the Boston Bombing, he was watching the marathon and a strange man put a bag in front of the stand. He expected nothing from it until it blew up sending him 7 feet into the air landing him in a coma which is how we met.

Now we have 2 tragedies down 3 to go, next we will meet my friends Jack, Brock and Isabella.

Jack was involved in the sinking of the Titanic he was in the dining room in 3rd class the alarms went off and he got a life vest to help him stay afloat. By then the bottom half sank and he was at the top, he jumped out of the boat and was saved hours later leaving him with hypothermia and a coma. He never told anyone this for his personal sake and only told us this a month ago.

Now we'll talk about Brock who was involved in the school shootings at Sandy Hook. He was a little boy who was at the office waiting for his mom to go to an appointment when a raging man blasts into the school with a gun and shot the secretary, another shot went off leaving his ears ringing and him in a coma he says today he wished the appointment could have been earlier and he could have been alive today with his family and friends.

This story really freaked out little Isabella who was involved in the movie theater shootings. She was watching the movie Dark Night Rises when a man dressed as the joker started to shoot his gun she was put into a coma and lasted about 2 years until her passing.

Sometimes going back to the tragedy can kill you!