Cute Niall Horan imagine

You just got home from a really long day at school and you just wanted to sleep. You took off your coat and boots as you were about to walk upstairs, when you stopped seeing a trail of roses lined up on the floor. You raised an eyebrow and said" Hello" very quietly following the trail of roses leading into the kitchen hall. The roses went out the back door to the back garden you were confused as you stepped out side. All you could see was candles at the other end of the back garden." Hello" you said one more time but all you heard was laughing and giggling. You took a few more steps and that made the giggling stop." is anyone here" you say. You stood there in silence as two muscular arms rap round you." Hey babe" a familiar irish voice whispers beside your ear. You turn around and see Niall standing there." Niall I have missed you" you say hugging Niall as tight as you can. "Hey babe I have missed you to" he said blushing as he turned the hall light on." I thought you were still on tour" you say still hugging Niall, not wanting to let go." There is a concert only a few hours away from here and I thought I would drop by" Niall chuckled. You couldn't help but all you done was smile, you hadn't see him for so long." Where is the others" you ask letting go of Niall. Niall clapped his hands and the boys jumped out of there hiding places screaming." HII Y/N WE HAVE MISSED YOU" you smiled and waved as Niall pointed at the table of candles you saw earlier." Oh Niall" you said walking over to the table bur Niall grabbed your hand pulling your hand, then Niall's lip softly approach yours. The other boys sang some songs while pulling kissy faces. You and Niall swayed side to side to the sweet music. Niall pulled away watching your eyes." Woha Niall I-I" you stutterd and Niall smiled and spun you around." This is romantic" you say kissing his cheek." So or dinner would you like chicken or pizza?". You laughed and said" Pizza is good". He gave thumbs up to the boy which made you laugh. They nodded as they watched you and Niall slowly dance on the grass. Niall spun you around again then kissed you on the neck making you giggle." Like that he said kissing your neck to your chin and you nodded." Get a room" Louis shouted." After dinner I will make you feel good" he whispered and you burst out laughing." I love you Niall" you say." I love you to Y/N"