Chapter Four: Juvia's House

The green crickets chirped into the night as Juvia and Jellal walk side by side, she was a bit confused as to why a person like Jellal would like to sleep with her--in her house, for the time being. She wanted to ask him why he wanted to join Fairy Tail in the first place, but was best to leave it be. Finally, they reach Juvia's house, as it was a small one, with just one bedroom. "Juvia shall sleep on the couch." She tells him while opening the door as Jellal looks at her. "No, Juvia. It's best if you slept on your bed and I sleep..."

He searched for somewhere else to sleep and finds the couch. "On the couch." He says as Juvia blinks. "Ummm, maybe you can sleep with me?" She suggests as he blinks, before eyes widening and turning to her. "A-Are you sure you want to sleep with me, Rain Girl?" He asks, as she nods. "Yes, we'll be in bed together." She says as Jellal nods, soon taking off his midnight blue sweater, and soon removing his shirt. Her eyes widen, blinking as she looks at his chest, and down to the abs.

A well built body, this was the second upper body she's ever seen up close, the first being Gray. "O-Oiii..." She looks up, as he then runs a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry...I usually don't strip. Let alone infront of Gray's girlfriend." He adds. "Juvia wishes...b-bu-but, why did you strip?" Juvia asks, as Jellal sheepishly smiles, barely. "Is it alright if I shower? I'll join you later..." He murmurs softly as Juvia nods. "B-B-Besides...she needs to change...so privacy please!" She then pushes Jellal in the bathroom as he looks at her in astonishment.

The door shuts behind him as he stares at her bathroom. He begins to strip down as he throws an uncomfortable and disturbing scrubby out of the tub and soon turns it on and lets the water rain over him.  With every touch, it's gentle, soft, the water hugs him close, continuing to shower him, and make his entire body relax. He presses a hand against the bathroom tile, before facing the sliding door of glass. His reflection stares back.

Why the hell did I join Fairy Tail, let alone...have that Rain Girl take care of me...?!

As soon as he finished, he stepped out, before putting on a black T-shirt with blue patterns on the sleeves, and slips on some fresh pants after placing his undergarments on. Slowly, he opens the door and sees the female figure on the bed sleeping, as he looks in intent, as he climbs in the bed and takes parts of the cover, and shifts to the left to give her room. She soon draws herself closer, before beginning to cuddle close, and wrap herself around him with a big smile. "Gray-Sama..." She giggles as he sighs.

He feels her body heat against her as she buries her face into his chest and he nervously lets a hand be placed onto her back. He closes his eyes. He was going to get a good night sleep.