Part 1

**Please note: I have never been in a car accident or to the hospital before, so this is all probably hight inaccurate and pls tell me what to fix :)**

 The year is 2020, and a bright red car drives in the night, heading towards a crime scene downtown. Driving was Cheif Prosecutor Edgeworth and beside him was his partner, Phoenix Wright. 

 Last year was really a year to remember. Phoenix Wright lost his career, gained a daughter, and gained a boyfriend. Phoenix looked at Miles, who was staring at the road ahead, with little other cars.    

 He had gotten into a real relationship in winter of last year, first asking Edgeworth early autumn, who was hesitant. Finally giving in later, they had been in a relationship for a few months now. First kiss had happened, but nothing too serious. 

 Miles noticed Phoenix looking and him and blushed. 

 "Did you read the case file I sent you on this case?" asked Miles, hoping to avoid anything awkward. 

 "Yeah, the husband was arrested?"

 "Yes, but there was evidence to suggest it wasn't him." 

 "What was it?"

"His wedding ring. It was found at a shop down the street. The store owner testifies he was at the store the time of the murder, however the neighbors claim they saw him right before-"

Edgeworth was cut off from speaking when he slamed on the breaks. The car in front of him had stopped on the highway.

"Good save, Edge-"

A truck suddenly came from the side of Edgeworth's car at 60 mph*, slaming into the driver's side of the car. Edgeworth and Phoenix were thrown to the passanger side, and then thrown again when the car rolled over...

*roughly 96 kph