Levi x Short Reader

You and Levi have been friends since you joined the cadets. During his time, he concluded that you weren't so bad to be around so you be came (though he wouldn't openly admit it) friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now after the recapture of trost and Levi was with the new kid in the cafeteria meeting with Levis squad. I as well as Hanji were section comanders but Hanji always dragged me around like I was a cadet, as of now we are heading to the cafeteria cause Hanji wants to inspect the new recrutes.

As we entered I noticed perta staring lovingly at Levi as a low growl left my throat, yes over the years I may have gained feelings for him but wasn't to upfront with them, heck  I'm sure he doesn't even know I like him...probably.

Hanji rushed over to Eren who's name I learned from Erwin. I stood next to Levi earning a glare from the tree hugger "hey, Short stuff" I said in a cheerful tone he sighed "why do you insist on calling me that brat, we both know your shorter than me" he said, his stoic face not changing. "your no fun levi" I said with a pout.

later that night I was walking back to my office and as I go to turn around the corner I notice two people and hide at the corner

"why do you hang around (y/n) corporal?!" Petras voice broke the silence "why?! She's the only brat I can stand to be around!" he shouted back, which surprised me since he hasn't been this mad since.....well we don't talk about that (R.I.P Isabell and Farlen)

"what's so special about her anyway!?" she yells back "I love her ok" answers voice slowly fading out as he finished the sentence. after a few silent seconds he tells her to leave in which she runs crying.

I'm stuck in place thinking about what he said 'he loves me' I think before running after him.

I get to the door of his office and knock "name and business" he says "it's (y/n)...can I come in" I said "yeah, sure..." he answers hesitantly. after I open the door I take a seat by his desk " I heard what you said about me" I said a massive blush spread across my cheeks. "you did,*sigh* well I guess there's no point in hiding it (y/n) I -" I cut him off by kissing him. we broke apart reluctantly "love you to shorty" I giggled

------------------------------------
and done officialy my first x reader fanfic on wattpad I hope you enjoyed this and requests are always welcome bye

-Sarah