Be My Love (ROTG)

A/N: sorry readers I know you Hate this as much as I do. So I hope you enjoy and I will update as soon as I can.

Ellie's P.O.V.:

As you already know, I am Ellie. Now before most of you say that none of this is real, believe me that these are true events. Some of this things have been changed to keep things safe. Now Arianna is envolved, so that's how she knows most of the story. So read on and keep this a secret my fellow readers.

It all started on Friday. Typical Friday. Crazy don't you think? Okay lets get on with the story shall we?

It was February and we had a break before Valentine's Day. We all said our goodbyes and when I went outside, it began to snow. I felt a chill go past through me. I thought it was the wind so I just ignored it. When I reached my house I felt as if someone was watching me. I went inside to find my mom cooking.

"Good afternoon, dear. How was your day at school?" My mom asked. I sat on the counter stool and replied, "Wonderful, mom. We got to talk and play most of the day. I was happy to find out that we are going on a field trip after Valentine's Day. Here is the permission slip." I handed it to her. I went in my room. I decided to draw.

I began to draw a familiar face. He had brown hair and dark green eyes. I felt as if I had seen him before. As I drew out the rest of has body, he began to get more and more familiar.

I think I may be going crazy, but when I finished drawing him, I saw his face at my window.

I think I am going to faint.