My escape...

Written to: Joey

Written by: Delorah

You are the way out of this nasty world... You are purer than a book and something so real and physical. A book just plays with your imagination and gives you a thirst of reality in fairy tails. But you... You are real... You are a dream come true... And your are physically there... In front of me. I look into your starry eyes... I can see your universe... You have so many shining stars of your own precious dreams... And then... deep down... I can see a world... My world... I look deeper into your eyes for another world... But its just me... Me and your dreams. What am I waiting for?!... I'm all you think about... All you want. So... I kiss you. Your whole universe opens up in front of me. I don't have to open my eyes to look into yours. I just kiss you... And everything plays in front of me.The kiss... Its what gives you energy. I can see all those hidden doors you locked away... That i could never see before. But still... I am your only world. You seem to hold onto me... Carefully... As you know I am fragile. I pull away from the kiss... And I smile as I am overjoyed to have gone into your adventuress space... You offer to unlock the doors... But idc... Idc about the things you have done to cause those deep scars of yours... Just so long as they heal and disappear... And those slits?... They are to never be opened again. I don't want you too ever bleed again... Ever! You pull me into a long hug... And I know... I am yours... Forever.

P.S.... I love you, Joey! Always and Forever!

Love,

Your girlfriend