Chapter 1

KC just got out of school and was walking home with her friend Jackson . "Hey do u wanna umm... co-come over...?" "Sure! Umm can I actually spend the night...? Please?" Me and Jackson are best friends. We've know each other since the first grade.
Jackson has Tourette's syndrome so that makes him tick and twitch. "O-ok sure I'll le-let my mom  kn-know." After that I went home and packed my stuff so I could go to Jackson's. It was about 5:30 when I texted him.

Me: hey I'll be over soon :)
Jackson: ok see ya soon ;)
Me: ok

I grabbed my backpack and walked down my stairs trying not to be noticed by my parents. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. As I walked down the sidewalk I heard my name being yelled
"KC!! GET BACK HERE!!" When I heard that I knew it wasn't going to be fun if I went back so I ran to Jackson's house. I heard foot steps not far behind me. My lags were sore from running I saw Jackson's house. I ran full speed up to the door and banged on it. Soon mis. Shriner opened the door before I walked in I looked back to see my dad right there. I quickly went in and slammed the door shut and locked the door.
"KC! Are you ok?!?"
"Yea I'm ok. I'm just a little tired from ru-" I got cut off by yelling and pounding on the door. "KC, Jacksons in this room. I'll call the cops.
" thank you so much! I'm sorry about him..." I walked up the stairs to Jackson's room. I knocked and he opened it and I walked in.