Started Out Like This (Kakashi Love Story)

The soft hushes and rushes of the wind echoed through the secret Utaru Clan's compound, and suddenly moans and groans rang repeatedly through. A fully cloaked being, holding a cylindrical green crystal in his hand, as he strolled through the streets as if it was his own home.

That person chose a cunning time, a time where everyone of the clan members were at the same place. Winning the title as the clan closest to god, the Utaru clan were ubeatable, all for except towards one type of crystal. Even superior Utaru ANBUs, laid moaning in pain below him. One crawled and grabbed his leg, only to be kicked back viciously. The members growled of his presence, before they took their last breaths.

Ryui Utaru, the head of the clan, felt his life force slowly weakening as he grabbed the wood pole for support, and he widened his eyes in fear, not for him, but for his weak wife, who just finished giving birth. Harumi Utaru, felt the coming presence of the crystal, and whimpered in panic while she clutched her quiet baby in her arms.

Their last line of defense were weakening, as two of their strongest Utaru members clutched their stomachs, but flung their limp bodies at him, to give time for their leaders to escape. Many questions ran through Ryui's mine, like how one could find such rare crystal, and how they knew to sneak in into their premises undetected.

'I-it's too late for me.' Harumi whispered.

'R-run and take our daughter...' Although she knew that the crystal could be fatal to any Utaru member, and that her husband's intestines were failing as she speak, she couldn't bare to see either her child or husband to perish with her without a fight or trying.

Ryui's eyes watered, but he allowed no tears to fall, because he had to be strong for his family. Before he could say anything, the front door slammed open in front with a loud bang. Luckily, the cocky intruder, took his sweet time to kill the most powerful clan, and took decent slow steps.

'I-I think it's too late...for me too Harumi...' Ryui choked, and fell to the ground beside her.

'R-Ryui!' Harumi exclaimed, feeling utterly useless in her state to help.

'We need to peform the transferring jutsu as fast as we can, to save Misaki.' He groaned as he shook to raise his upper body.

'B-But...' She looked at her innocent child, and teared up, feeling disgusted for what she said next.

'That life is horrible! And worse...she would have to go through it without knowing love!'

Blood rolled from Ryui's mouth, and tears fell from his cheeks as he reached for his wife's hand as Harumi cried uncontrollably.

'She will experience so much pain and suffering, and even worse, alone! There's so much I want to tell her, teach her. And most of all, I wanted to love her with you!'

He smiled back weakly at his strong wife. 'I know, I feel sorry for her, because she will not know her parents.'

'I'm sorry, Harumi.' But she knew he had a point.

Harumi wiped her tears shakily. 'No...I'm sorry, Ryui. I wished I was stronger, so that now, I wouldn't be as weak.'

Now, she tried smiling back at him. 'I guess, we should have faith in her. Faith that she would grow strong, and unbreakable. Faith that she would grace the name of our clan, and our beloved village.'

Ryui nodded and raised himself up forming a seal, feeling the presence of the killer coming closer. He smiled softly at his child, and back to his beautiful wife, tears rollin down his cheeks

'Always eat healthily, train hard, and follow the rules of the village.' He choked and Harumi squeezed his hand.

'Don't...don't cry Ryui. You know I hate seeing you cry.'