Mended Hearts

Alright guys this is another story. I have a lot of this story already started. SO please please please tell me what you think about it. 

Thank you. 

Love you guys.

Vote Vote Vote

&&&&&

Comment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey my name is Sapphire Rose, I am 18 years old, a Senior is high school and I am a Royal.

I woke up to the sound of an annoying beeping sound.

BEEP…

BEEP…

BEEP…

BEEP…

SMACK!

I sighed. Being a werewolf is a pain in the ass sometimes. That was the 4th alarm clock that I have broken this week. Looking at my phone I saw that it was only 7:20am. Ughhh I have an hour and 30 minutes until school.

I slowly made my way into my life size closet. I grabbed a matching black and red corset and panty set. I slipped those on and went in search of my favorite all black ripped skinnies.

Next I went to find my favorite red and black misfits tank and slipped on my leather jacket.

Walking out of the closet I slid on my black, red, and white DC’s.

Going to my make up stand I put a little bit of black eye liner around my eyes and applied a little bit of mascara.

Walking downstairs to grab some food I noticed that it was 8:10.

Sighing I went to the fridge and grabbed a 20oz. of mountain dew and a heath bar. I ran to grab my bag and my helmet and headed outside.

I ran outside to my 2012 Ninja ZX 14-R Super sport, sliding my helmet on I sped down the street towards the school, going around many cars effortlessly. Pulling into the West Bev. Parking lot I spotted a parking space near a group of what looked to be raver kids.

Pulling into the parking space, I cut off the engine and pulled off my helmet.

Hooking my helmet to the rails of my bike. I began to walk to the front entrance only to be staired at by every human being in the school.

I shrugged off the stares and kept walking.

Once I reached the office I walked in and rang the bell.

“Hello?” I called out.

All of a sudden a really skinny blonde woman walks from one of the offices to the front counter.

“Hello, how can I….” Once she looked up at me her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

Okay I understand that my appearance is a bit overwhelming and weird, but this lady is freaking my out.

To explain on how I mean about overwhelming is I am 5’3”, I have black hair with natural deep red streaks the hang down to the center of my back like a wave. My skin is naturally tan and my eyes are the most that stand out from everything on me. They are bright green with bright orange, yellow, and red in them.

“Hello ma’am. I am here to pick up my schedule. My name is Sapphire Rose.”

She stared at me like I had some sauce on my upper lip.

“Uhm. You mean the daughter of Bethany and Josiah Rose?” my eyes mentally widened… How did she know who my parents were? Only wolves knew…

WAIT!!

No wonder I was accepted with a full scholarship! This is a vampire/werewolf school. Hm.

“Yes. That is me.” I stated nodding.

She gave me a warm smile and told me to follow her.

“So, as you know. The students are to stay on the school grounds. So with your full scholarship you were put on the top pent house floor. There are also four other students that will be on the pent house floor. Their names are Mike, Tony, Sabrena, and Serena. Serena is a level 11, Sabrena is a level 12, and Mike and Tony are both level 17’s.”

I shook my head chuckling.

“Do you know what level I am on?”

She looked and me and shook her head.

“I am a level 29.”

Her expression made me want to laugh.

“Why are you here then? Once you reach level 30 your already done with a full 4 years of college!”

“I’ve been to college plenty of times. It was the stupidest 6 years of my immortal life.”

“Woah! How old are you?”

“Well in appearance I am 18, but in real life? I am 638 years old.”

She seriously chocked on her own spit.

“Holy shit!”

A teacher walked into the hall way from a class room and told her to watch her mouth.

Stupid Lidia! She needs to learn how to watch what she says on school grounds! The teacher thought.

Lidia laughed.

“Lidia why did you yell like that?”

How in the fuck does she know my name? Lidia thought.

I looked at her like she was serious.

“I have many powers Lidia. I come from and very powerful line of werewolves.”

She smiles.

This is going to be one hell of a year. Lidia thought.

I couldn’t help but think.

What will this year bring me?