chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

The day it started was november 24, 2013 , He stole my heart at first sight. I thought at first moment he would be the one 1'd be with forever.

He was great his name was skyler , he long brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes and the cutest smile you will ever see in the whole world , he's 5'7 and 17 about to be 18 in April he has sexy V line , amazing colar bones , and an gorgeous stomach . Me being me i fell head over heels for this boy not listening to what anyone had to say.

so let me describe my self my name is Mercedes. I have black hair with a blond two tone on the bottom , i have green eyes im 5'3 just turned 16 i have dimples and have my lip pierced. i have a bad temper and a low tolerance for bull shit.

so let me tell you from the beginning , it all started the day he invited me to go smoke weed with him . we sat im his truck and we smoked. He was so tempting . he felt all over my thigh kissing my neck and biting my lip. Then he gently lifted my shirt and started kissing down my chest .then he gently lifted my shirt and kissed my chest.. the feel of his soft lips against my chest made me go crazy . skyler ran his fingers down my back making me moan and role my eyes , he slowly unstrapped my bra. still kissing my chest he slowly kisses down my chest to my stomach getting to the botton of my pants.. sticking his hand down my pants rubbing against me . slipping my pants off i start to kiss his neck , a slight moan escapes his mouth. He stripped his shirt off faster then i had ever seen someone do before. i kissed his chest repeating what he did to me , suprisingly sending chills down his spine. i kiss my way down to his pants and strip his pants and boxers off. the size was stunning.. i could not believe my eyes. pressing our naked bodys against eachother we started to kiss like two people have never done before. the intenseness was unbearable. laying me down he softly kisses my lips and slid in to me. thrusting slow he started letting me get used to the size. then after time passed he begain to go faster and faster. i slowly pushed him to get his attention , looking at me with a questioning look as i turn him over and get on top. i start of by going in little circles to get a feel of what was going on then start to move getting faster and faster making him moan , getting louder and louder .

The feel of him in side me was incredible , I couldn't bare but to dig my nails into his back. His truck loudly rocked back and forth as I moved around on top if him. Finally he cam. That felt amazing . Right as he cam I orgasemed. He kissed my mouth to mask the sound. I softly got off and starting kissing his lips .

After we finally stopped we put qour clothes on and sense we were really close to my house he dropped me off . As I left the truck he grabbed my arm and said "Mercedes one more kiss." I leaned in and gave him a good and long kiss.

I get out of the truck and walk inside , I close the door behind me and press my back against the door and slide down. I bring my knees to my chest and put my head to my knees and smiled like iv never smiled before.