When we met all them stars.... - Chapter 1

Hey peeps, sorry my chapters aren't very long, hope you like it xxxxxxxx

                                                                           ***

'Wow did he get down on one knee and everything??' I jumped around as i spoke to Nina,

'Yeah, he took me to this beautiful place called Tentsmuir and just came out with it!' Nina said very casually as if it was no big deal. 

Kate suddenly started running around nina screaming 'WELL WHAT DID YOU SAY???????'

we all burst out laughing as Kate fell to the floor catching her breath still muttering her screams.

'Well to answer your question Kate' Nina extended her left hand into the middle of our circle 'I said yes to Ed now you can all call me Nina Sheeran' 

'YEAHHHHHHH' Amber yelled 'Lets party bebs' she chanted 

'YAY, but lets wait for Zoe, Shauni, Jai and the boys or they'll kill us!!' I whispered since i knew there was Directioners, Sheeranators, Mahonies and Franksters outside this god awful studio where we were recording lots of new music. 'Urgh party pooper Sara, but your right i'll go text Niall' Kate said as she retrieved her Ipod from her pocket. 

The text read 'Hey bebs, were having a party for Ed and Nina. i'm sure Ed's told you guys right? love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Niall quickly text back 'hey hun, YEAHHH great news ayy, okay we'll come to the studio! love you too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' Kate smiled as she put her phone back, everyone noticed and awwwwwwwww'ed at her and Niall's cuteness, they had been a couple for about 6 months now though we all knew 3 years ago when we all met they would, at some point,  be together for ever. They were inseparable from the very beginning, best of friends, i would say like brother and sister but that would be very disturbing.