the boring stuff

the copyright, and also a better summary thing!

Copyright (c) 2017 Grace Zhang. All Rights Reserved. (the period means I'm serious)

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by me. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use (meaning you can add this to your library and reading list, WHICH YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO), is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.

> Violet Finley is a regular freshman at college. Minus her uncanny ability to, literally, be on fire, that is. But like every other teenager finally living away from her parents, she's out every night partying with her girlfriends and wreaking havoc on the city when she gets too drunk. It's not like she purposely set out to be a villain--three shots of vodka and a handsy guy who doesn't know the meaning of "no" isn't a good combination for a girl who can pick up guys by grabbing a handful of ashes.

Good thing she doesn't actually end up doing so, though!

Enter Jacin Lewis, a part-time college student and full-time superhero protector of Wynville. A bit of a nerd, Jacin (in his superhero getup, of course) manages to stop a homicide with a little ingenuity and engineering. Except Violet is beyond pissed that some asshole ruined her mojo by stopping her from teaching a frat boy a lesson in consent. Henceforth she vows to make life hell for that stupid hero who calls himself Techno (what kind of name is that anyways?).

But little does she know the aggravating "Techno" is also her hot flatmate who she may or may not be totally crushing on. And little does he know that the psychotic, wild-haired, b*tch at the start-of-the-year party is the same sweet girl who responded to his Craigslist ad looking for someone to share an apartment with. But he does realize psychopath-from-the-party is the same chick Hottie (yes, he thought it was dumb too) who suddenly started terrorizing Wynville. He just thinks Wynville is having an above-average number of villains (which is usually none, if he's being honest).

It's gonna be a rough ride for both when they find out.

> that ends the description, but here's a few words from the author

Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak.