I am in love?

Hello it's my second story I wish it like u plz comment and vote

............................................................

Leen's prov:

Tonight we r moving to a new country called las Vegas all of u know it . My name is Leen and I am tired of moving from country to country ,dad is so strict because of my mom is dead when I was born , Ohh my god dad made me study at home and never talk to guys ohhh!

Let's continue when we enter our new home Ohh I forgot to tell u soon I wil have a step mother Ohh gosh she is so bad

When we enter our new home it was all clean we where rich , so I enter my bed room Ohh how it is nice pinky wow , my dad enter the room " r u happy honey ? " " yes dad thx for every thing" he smiled and went of the room , its weird cause there is a locked cellar beside my room,I asked my dad but he was awkward and said" emmmm! Ahh this room is nothing it contain something idk" oh he is so weird today, I know that their is a secrete in this cellar.

Next day i was so hungry I calle Nesh the maid " Nesh plz can I got some pizza ?" " dear their is no pizza u can call the restaurant to deliver , ok babe" I called the restaurant .

.......

Zayns pov:

I was cleaning the floor in the resturant suddenly a called came , and the boss told me to deliver the Pizza to the new home , i went from the back door and knocked a beautiful girl opened I wonder what her name a gave her the pizza as I am staring at her and said " that will be 11$" I gave her a smile she gave me the money and said " keep the change" and gave me a smile and closed the door Ohh she is so cute

LEENS PROV

I opened the back door and saw the delivery pizza Ohh he is pretty cool he said " that will be 11$" and gave me a smile ohhh he is cute! I gave him the money and said " keep the change " and gave him a smile Ohh , I wonder what his name?

DO U WANNA KNOW IF LEEN AND ZAYN WILL COMPLETE

U SHOULD VOTE AND COMMENT 10 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS TO UPGRADE bye