Just A Little War- Shawn Mendes Imagine

What better thing to do on a summer day than have a paint war with your other half. You and Shawn went to the store and bought bottles and bottles of paint. You went back to your house and your both changed into bath suits and went into your back yard.

"Julia you about to get owned by this paint?" Shawn said holding two bottled of paint in his hand.

You grabbed two yourself. “Back atcha Shawn.” You winked and squirted the paint at him. You both began just squirting each other with paint. You mom came home for work and out to the back yard to see everything covered in paint. “JULIA!”

You looked up from the ground covered in paint. Shawn nudged you and tried not to laugh. “Mom we will clear it up with the hose I promise! We just wanted to do something and..”

"You better start cleaning this up right now and if it doesn’t come clean you are grounded!" Great can’t a girl just have fun. Parents ruin everything. You looked at Shawn.

"You better help me Shawn!" He got up and grabbed the hose and pointed it at you and started spraying you with it. It was freezing. It didn’t matter if it was a hot summer day, that stuff was like ice cubes hitting your skin. "SHAWN!" You ran over and tackled him to the ground. He laughed and put the hose to the back your head and let the water slowly wash the paint from your hair.

You were staring at him. Clearly cleaning up was not in the agenda for the both of you. You weren’t done having fun yet. But you didn’t want to get in trouble so you got up off of Shawn and grabbed the hose from him and sprayed him and then started cleaning.