Under the Napkin -A Brittana fanfic -on hold for now-

Santana’s POV

Santana’s the name. Most popular girl at McKinley High, best Cheerio oh and I’m the Queen Bee of Glee club! I really like the people at Glee club! I really do! They’re all great. Finn, Rachel, Blaine, Kurt, Rory, Artie, Mercedes, Sam, Sugar, Puck, Quinn, Mike, Tina and….Brittany. Everyone at Glee Club is amazing but there’s something about Brittany that make me…love her.

 “This week’s assignment is,” Mr Schue announced, turning to write on the white board, “Love songs.” I grinned and looked at Brittany out of the corner of my eye. She seemed happy about the assignment. She had a wide smile plastered on her lips. She clapped her hands, bouncing up and down in her chair slightly. Her gorgeous blonde hair was tied up in a high pony tail but still jumped around; her eyes sparkled as she turned to look at me.

“Santana! Did you hear that? Love songs! This is going to be great,” she exclaimed.

“Guys, guys, guys, settle down,” Mr Schuester shouted over all of the chattering, “You will have to do a duet, any love song. Up-tempo, slow, whatever. The only rule is that it has to be a love song of some type.” Suddenly without thinking I spun around quickly to look at Brittany suggestively. To my surprise she did the same. I indicated that we did a duet together. She nodded, smiling. Wow, she truly is beautiful, not that I’d ever admit my feelings to anyone, let alone her! It’s too embarrassing to even think about telling my completely straight best friend that I love her. I’m not scared about being bullied or having slushies thrown at me.  I can cope with that. It’s the fact that she won’t love me back that I’m worried about. She’s the most gorgeous girl in the school! And she’s also as straight as a ruler. I know it. She puts on acts sometimes that may make her look bi but I know for a fact that she is straight!

“Santana,” Brittany said, matter-of-factly, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see that she was talking to Mr Schue.

“OK, Finn, who will you be dueting with,” he asked.

“Rachel of course,” Finn replied, taking Rachel’s hand and pecking her lips softly. I groaned and pretended to throw up. It was probably to help hide the fact that I wish that Brittany and I were like that.

“Finn, you’re too lovey dovey, flowers, chocolates and all that shit,” I stated.

“Language Santana,” Mr Schue said firmly.

“Gee thanks,” Finn replied to my comment, sarcastically.

“No problem,” I replied casually.

I continued to watch Brittany as Mr Schuester went through who everyone was dueting with. She turned to look at each person in turn, her hair flipping each time. She truly is beautiful.