Between the toes...

Amelia stands at the bank of the small creek that runs behind her cabin. She doesn't even notice that her bare feet are slowly sinking down in the red clay mud. She's been alone in these woods for 6 weeks on a journey to "find herself".
Whatever the fuck that means.

As she scrolled down her Facebook feed one morning two months ago, she'd noticed a post with the most beautiful little house that she'd ever seen. It was a tiny house made almost completely from upcycled materials and had loft in one end of it. Everything had a place and not one inch of space was wasted. It was perfect. She clicked on the picture to find out more and it led her down a rabbit hole of the tiny house movement.
She was at the lowest point in her life. An affair with a married man had cost her a steady relationship, she lost her job, and top the fucking cake she had alienated every decent friend she'd had for that son of a bitch.
She didn't even love him, it was all physical.
He was more experienced than her and the things that he did to her made her fucking toes curl.
She had created the fantasy in her mind that they were in love, but it was all just pretend.
She knew deep down that she didn't love him and he certainly did not love her.
She simply craved the attention, misguided or not.
She needed to get away, clear her head.
What she really wanted was to make a life that she wouldn't need to get away from.
So she sold all of the shit in her house that she didn't need and moved into a cabin nestled in the woods, far away from everything.
She'd found it on a website that catered specifically to the tiny house movement and knew that it was a sign when she realized that it was less than an hour from her hometown.
Within a week she had packed up her things and had gone off to clear her head.
So far it was working.
She ventured into the neighboring town to buy her necessities from the small country store six miles away, but other than that she had no contact with the outside world.
That's why she was shocked when he showed up.
Draven.
She hadn't seen him since he walked into her bedroom to find her sitting on Scotty's face.
It hadn't ended well.
Now he was standing at the edge of the creek staring at her as if he could devour her.
She realized then how much she missed him and how stupid she had been. She had tried to remain faithful, but just like with all of the others, she managed to sabotage what they'd had.
"Draven, what are you doing here? And how did you find me?"
His gorgeous hazel eyes locked with hers and he began moving toward her, wordless.
His gentle hands grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into him.
Oh my.
His body was pressed against hers and she could feel his large erection through his faded jeans. He kisses her so deeply that she almost loses her balance. His soft lips move down to her neck as he strokes her sides with his strong hands. He reaches down and pulls her thin, white cotton sundress over her head. She stands there completely naked, a little shaken because this is so unexpected, yet very turned on. She can feel the heat rising in her middle. As he slides his hand down she realizes just how turned on she is.
She is dripping wet and all he's done so far is kiss her!
His mouth makes its way down to her breasts and begins to unbutton his jeans.
He licks and teases and doesn't miss a beat as he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it on to the ground, then slides his shoes and jeans off. He picks her up and wraps her legs around him and feeling his hard cock against her almost sends her over the edge.
She wants him to enter her so badly that she aches.
As fucked up as it sounds, that's the only way that she knows how to love. By giving her body.
And she loves Draven, there's no doubt about that. He's probably the only man that she has ever loved.
He begins waking into the clear, cool water of the creek, holding on to her for dear life as their tongues dance together. When he finds a spot deep enough, he lowers himself into the water so that he can comfortably sit down with Amelia with straddling him. The sensation of the crisp water running over her body adds to the yearning that she feels for him. Finally she lifts herself up and finds his hard dick with her throbbing wetness.
She grinds on him and it doesn't take long before her body is overtaken with waves of orgasm. He grabs her nipple in his mouth and begins to suck, then grabs her hips and pulls himself further into her. He lets out an excruciatingly delicious moan then his mouth releases her breast.