The meeting part one

Readers point of view

So lula was going to the mall To buy clothes. When she was walking to  Chanel clothing store, she bought a couple of clothes..a lot. As she walked out this person more like stranger grabbed her and took her to the bathroom. "Hey it's been about three years sconce we saw each other" is was her friend Henley. "Yeah it has well since
it's been a while want to go get some Starbucks". As they went to Starbucks, Henley saw the horsemens sitting on the table. Danny, em, Dylan, and jack. Henley quickly grabbed lula and ducked under the table not to fat away. "what happened" lula asked confused. "Shh" she said still looking at them. She felt sad that she left them because she only did that because she wanted a real life but she couldn't get her mind of having a family with...Danny. "Do u know them" lula ask "...yes I do" she responded back. " I used to be a a family with them but... I left." "Why"
"Well... it's complicated but I just wanted a nice calm life and a good career so yeah" she said looking down. That's when lula got up and went to go get another drink for Henley as Henley just got up and sit on the table. As lula was walking back tot he table and jack went to go to the restroom then out of no where she accidentally tripped spilling Henley drink on him." What the hell is wrong with you" he said angrily backing away. "I'm so ...hahah...omg I'm so..hehe..sorry" she said tying not to laugh."ugh whatever" he said leaving.