Living Hell { Louis Tomlinson }

Have you ever wonder what it would be like to date Louis Tomlinson? Well ill tell you one thing...it's a living hell.

The names Savannah Brooks. Yes the Savannah that dated the Louis Tomlinson. It all started 2 years ago...

"Haley is this a good idea?" I screamed over the music.

"sure it is!" My tipsy friend Haley said while dragging me into the V.I.P room of the club.

We walk in to see the biggest boyband ever! One specific member caught my eye though. He had short quiffed brownish hair, the bluest eyes, and a scruffy looking beard. Right before i turned my head his eyes meant mine.

Louis's P.O.V

Me and the lads were having a good time. When I suddenly turned my head and saw the prettiest woman ever! Her hair was short, brown, and curled. Her eyes were the brownest but the prettiest I've ever seen. She was wearing an amazing cocktail dress that had lace in the back. I didn't know her, but I wanted her to be mine.

"Louis go get us more drinks." Harry asked throwing his glass at me.

"Sure." I said with sarcasm.

Maybe I'll run into that bundle of beauty.

Savannah's P.O.V

Haley and I we're standing at the drink table when all of a sudden I feel a cold liquid running down my back.

"What the hell man this costed me $200.00!" I said while turning around to see who it was.

"I-I'm so sorry. I tripped. I swear I'll pay for it" Louis said while standing up.

"no no it's not your fault you tripped silly mistake" I say embarrassed.

Louis's P.O.V

As I was walking through the floor to get Harry and the boys drinks I tripped on the carpet and spilt alcohol all over the back of the beauty I could tell she was pissed but I felt really bad. I totally just screwed up my chances with her.

"Um, you girls wanna come hang out with us?" I asked tryin not to seem so excited.

"Um, I should be getting her back home sorry. Bye." she grinned and walked away.

"Wait!" I said grabbing her arm.

"What?" she said turning around.

I grabbed a pen and a napkin and wrote down my number.

"Here. if you ever ya know just wanna hang out." I said shyly handing her the napkin.

"Thanks" She smile and walked away.

Savannah's P.O.V

Why would I wanna hang out with him if he just spilt freaking alcohol all over me. My dad is gonna get freakin pissed. UGH!!

I better keep this. just incase. I get lonely not like he's gonna come.

"Are you taking me home?" Haley said while breathing on me with her alcoholic breathe.

"yes and you might wanna take a couple 'shots' of listerene before your parents get home." I said teasing her.

Louis's P.O.V

I went back over to the lads handed them the drinks and left. I went home and just laid there waiting for a call. Nothing. Maybe she's not home yet. I fell asleep waiting for her to call.