Prologue

Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call, I'm angry, call, I'm desperate for your voice

Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember?
Butterfly, early summer
It's playing on repeat, just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
To make you mine, stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh,
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
'Cause every breath that you will take when you are sitting next to me,
Will bring life into my deepest hopes, what's your fantasy?
What's your...?
What's your...?

I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
To make you mine, stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone,
And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone,
And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone,
And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone,
And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home

I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
And I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
To make you mine, stay with me tonight.

I was born to tell you I love youAnd I am torn to do what I have toAnd I was born to tell you I love youAnd I am torn to do what I have toTo make you mine, stay with me tonight

Napabuntong hininga ako nang matapos na yong kanta. Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad ko at pilit ipinagsawalang bahala ang mga alaala na matagal ko nang gustong ibaon sa limot.

I used to walk with someone before, but here I am now walking alone, and hearing that song just play a while ago makes me feel nauseous.

That's song meant something to me, tumutugma sa mga pangyayaring sa buhay ko na gusto ko ng kalimutan.

I used to wait, definitely waiting for his call that despite me being sick and angry I'm still desperate for his voice. Ganyan nga talaga ang isang taong kapag magmahal ng sobra.

But as time goes by, you'll get tired of it, and little did you know that desperation turned to anger. Even now that years have passed, that anger still remains here because the pain was still here and no matter how I try to take it away, it still remains like a scar that comes from a deep wound. It was so deep that it still pained me.

I am still walking with a deep thought and then suddenly may humablot ng Bag ko. At First, I couldn't move because I was shocked and the only thing that I did was watch that someone take the bag while running away from me.

Until it sinks to my mind my Bag Shit! YONG BAG KO! Oh gosh! Nandon yong mga requirements ko sa Bag!

Naman eh! Bwisit na magnanakaw!

I don't have a choice but to run as fast as I can just to reach that man who took my BAG.

Geez....This is supposed to be a drama intro of my story at kaka umpisa palang nito pero may nakawan scene na agad!

" HOYYYY MAGNANAKAW ANG BAG KO IBALIK MO!!! "

I shout at the top of my lungs, and some people I pass by look at me, but the hell I care with them!

Unti unti na akong napapagod ka tatakbo at sobrang hinihingal na talaga ako but I cant stop not until I get my bag. Takbo lang ako ng takbo habang sinusundan ang magnanakaw nayon at panay narin yong sigaw ko but then I saw that man stop in front of the Coffee Shop.

Wait.....

May balak pa atang magkape ang magnanakaw! At dahil don huminto narin ako saka ko hinawakan ang dibdib ko sa sobrang pagkahingal.

Whoaaaa..... I look at the man pero nakatalikod ito sa akin at nakasuot ito ng hoodie jacket and when I'm about to shout at him again, he turned around leaving me speechless.

_________________*

I just want to inform you guyz that this story is written lonngggg time ago in bethlehem. So Yeah... Naisip ko kasi sayang kapag di ko ipagpapatuloy. Although di ko naman talaga alam kong matatapos ko ito. Nagsusulat lang po kasi si ako, alam niyo na pampawala ng boredom. And writting is not my priority. Sa dami ba naman ng responsibilidad natin sa buhay. Kaya ang pagsusulat ay siguro.....hmmmmmm third option ko lang hahaha. Hopefully ganahan akong tapusin tong story nato. Kong may magbasa man po nito....ngayon palang sinasabi ko na sayo, silent reader ka man o talkative reader ( Ano daw? haha) Salamat po ng Marami! At sa mga perfectionist reader or chuvachuchu naman po jan... PLEASE lang say no to criticism. 

Di ko po kayo pipiliting e vote o mag comment sa story ko... I dont think deserve ko na po yong mga ganon..... Hayyyyyyy. Kong Meron man, Thank you sayo!

PS. This story is originally mine. Okay po ba?

So say NO to Plagiarism tayo.

Thank you! Salamat! Grazie mille! Gracias!

-- jam_pinkyhope --