~Wilameania the Evil one~

"CRYSTAL LUCKSTRA!" We yelled Shooting Mephesto and Praxina away for this round. "WE DID IT!" Iris yelled! "Good Job Guys" I said "Thanks Talia" Auriana said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mephesto and Praxina Appear to Ephedia. "Uhhh u fools u Failed me again!" Grammor said "I'm sorry sir it won't happen again" Praxina said "I know it won't cause I have a back up...WIlAMEANIA!!!!" (will-ah-mean-ah) Grammor shouted. A girl with black hair Stepped out. She had Dark purple hair. And Cruel purple eyes. With an Evil smirk. With a White and Blue Out fit with a Black Crystal sparkly back cape. With navy blue long boots. She was Wilameania!

"Yes Grammor!" She said "I have a Special Mission for you Meania" He said

"I have a Special Mission for you Meania" He said. Praxina and Mephisto Stared in Shock at Wilameania and glanced at her with there Evilest faces but Wilsmeania just Ignored them. "I want u to go to Earth capture the Princesses Iris Talia and Auriana bring them back and Destroy there Charms for good" Grammor said "piece of Cake" Willa said.

~~~~~~~~On Earth~~~~~~~~~
*bump* "watch where u are going" Willa Snapped "Sorry" Iris said. She had long Wavy hair and a Pink pendant around her neck. That must me Iris Willa thought. " I mean Sorry I'm New to Earth...The City! I'm new to the city!" Willa said. "Well I'm Iris" Iris said. I stared at the Girl and her Dark Blue Water Drop earrings. "U must be Auriana" Willa said to me. "No I'm Talia" I Said "Princess of Xeris" she whispered "what?" I said "nothing just talking to myself" she said "now u must Be Auriana" She said to Auriana standing next to me. Willa shook Aurianas Hand but pulled back. "IRIS LOOK A ITS A SALE A 50% OFF SALE!!!" Auriana yelled. We all ran across the Road. "This is going to be to easy!" Willa said. "Tellenoc" Willa said making the Top of the Building Sigh Fall on the Girls. Luckily Auriana saw another Store and Dodged the falling Sign. "Oh Rats" Willa said.
Willa made the Sign disappear since she didn't wanna Harm the Useless Humans she thought it would Waste her time. After shopping I looked at the side walk where Willa was but she wasn't there. Then I saw her she was talking to Iris saying  "can I Stay at your House plz cause my parents left for Cuba without me and I Don't have a place to stay" she said. "Sure" Auriana said. I walked With Auriana's heavy Shopping Bags. To the house. I made sure I Clung on to Auriana's arm the whole time so the Sheild wouldn't Shock me. "U can let go U KNOW that right?" Auriana said as she got up in her room "oh yes" Willa Said she let go and saw Claw marks on Auriana's arm. "Willa can u get me a paper towel plz" Auriana said "No Get it yourself U Voltain!" She snapped. "What's Volain?" Auriana said. Auriana had great acting skills. "Hey u know u don't have to be so Rude on Auriana!" I snapped at Willa. "Sorry" she said. Willa shut the Door. A Big Crystal appeared "Willa How is the mission going!" He said "Everything is going into plan" she said but she lied. "Good Remeber Don't fail Me!!" Grammor snapped and dissolved well his Crystal. Willa layer down on the bed and Let out a Deep breath because it was hard Being Nice Especially For Willa cause she was the Daughter of Pure Evil. "One Thing what's your name?" Iris said "Willameania" she said "can I call u Willa?" Iris said "sure Anythings Fine what ever" she said "So Willa we are going to our concert here is a Ticket" she said as she handed Willa the Ticked. "Thanks" Willa Said. As she snatched the Ticket. After the Girls left Willa started Brain storming how she can Defeat the Princesses. Then she had!! The Best idea she thought of Yet! To Crash There concert and capture the Princesses! Once and for all. She laughed An Evil left and left.