Zayn maliks bestfriend

You and Zayn have been friends forever and when I say forever I mean forever are parents are bestfriend and so are you and Zayn he is only a day older than you the day before the day he went on the x-factor he was in your room talking to you about how nervous he was.

(The next day)
Zayn is on mom "you yell" your mom yells back ok coming after he performs you scream and stat to jump up and down on the couch after the show is over you call him. he doesn't sound to happy after a while you hear his name being called in the background he said he had to go and that he would call you back in a little when he calls you back he sounds so happy and he screams in to the phone i made it y/n i made it you start screaming to and then you both calm down and he says he is in a band then he said he wanted you to come and see him perform next week with his family you agree and then go get packed for the trip.

(The next week)
MOM I'm ready i leaving bye you mom said you say bye back then leave.
(2 hours later) Zayn calls you and asks you where you are you say turn around. He turns around and sees you and runs to you screaming y/n i missed you so much then after you guys stop hugging and lets you meet the other guys. You and Zayn talk while he is getting his hair done. Then when Zayn goes to wardrobe the other guys come you! to up and ask you if you had a crush on him and you say kind of why the others just smirk and say zayn talks about you all the time and he said he likes you to you just smile.A minute later the guys are going on stage when they are done you guys go out to dinner then Zayn takes you back to the hotel you to just sit in your hotel room for a while and talk after a while Zayn says y/n yes you say I-I like you he said you say I know he says not like that i mean i love you.You look up at him and say I do to you look at your feet when you look back up he starts to kiss you you just go along with it after you guys pull away he says will you be my girlfriend you say of corse i will and you guys start to kiss again and 2 years later you guys get married.
Just one month later you found out that you were going to have a baby