Friends

Okay, I think it's clear to know what I will talk about . Friends…what does that word mean to you? & who's your friend? How can anyone be your friend? To be honest, I'm not going to answer these question because I'm not writing a school essay…!! But I'll be talking about [WHAT DID MY FRIENDS DO TO ME] & I'll just talk with you  from the bottom of my heart..

    My best friends. How can I even describe them? Well I only have 3 best friends & basically they are almost my everything..please don’t laugh! But it's just truth because you don’t what does it feel when you enter a room & you almost know nobody, it just feels so bad…however, my friends are Mariam ,Sandy &Hannah & each girl had touched me deep down on the inside .First of all I'll be talking about Mariam…oh Mariam I met her in Church & somehow I felt that we're connected with each other! We used to dislike each other but I found out that she's such a beautiful person from the inside & from the outside! She literally changed my whole life! & I JUST WANT TO THATNK HER. she taught me how to believe in myself & my talent & she encouraged me to do a lot of things that I couldn't even think that I'd do!

   Now I'll be talking about Sandy.. I met her in Church too, she's so cute & funny, she's special…she's not just a girl that I know & she's beautiful to be honest! I love her poems! & I JUST WANT TO THANK HER. She taught me that " Simplicity is the key to success"!! & smallest details can make such a big difference! Last but not least I’ll talk with you about Hannah..oh how can I describe her? She's so perfect to me. She's a very humble, sweet, &nice girl. When I'm totally desperate she's here! Even though sometimes I feel like I'm bothering her she just say "haha no you're not bothering me" isn't she so so sweet?! & she gives me hope & confidence whenever I talk to her! Anyways I JUST WANT TO THANK HER. She taught me to never give up & never let people get me down. She told me that I'm way prettier than Paris Jackson herself (haha nah I'm not )!she really means everything to me.

   At the end, I'm just happy to have SISTERS like Mariam , Sandy & Hannah…! I'm totally blessed! & the moral of reading this & wasting your time is that *YOU NEED PEOPLE & PEOPLE REALLY NEED YOU DON’T BE AFRAID OF MAKING FRIENDSHIPS WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG BECAUSE THEY'LL BE THERE WHEN YOUR CAR IS STOLEN , WHEN YOU GO TO COLLEGE , IN YOUR WEDDING & BASICALLY WHEN YOU DIE!! * “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

Elbert Hubbard…thank you for reading.