Chapter 1: Beginning

"Y/n, don't look" My mother whispered to my ear as I was shaking horribly.

She covers my eyes with her warm hands as she embraces me.

I feel something like a liquid splash on my feet and surround it. I was terrified.
I hug my mom back, I was lost.

As the black void filled my vision I heard a shrill scream. My eyes widen and her comforting hand was removed from my eyes.

I saw crimson red liquid splattered on the wooden walls and it scared me.

Is that blood? I saw something shiny beside me covered in blood aswell. I decided to take it just in case.

I grip on the sharp object which I think was a knife, as the blood fell down my pale hands.

I then saw men in front of me, they were untidy and they looked disgusting.

I point my knife at them and I didn't hesitate to try and attack them. I think they were even the ones who killed my family.

"Aww, how cute, she's trying to scare us"
He said as I hold the knife in a stiff position pointing directly at the men.

The red liquid all over around me was terrifying, it smelled like pure iron.

He steps forward as I glare at him.

I run at him and decided to attack him.
The knife pierces through his skin as blood spilled out of the part of his torso that was stabbed.

I remove the knife from his skin and it made a disgusting sound. The other man he was with started to run.

"Hell no." I said with a change of tone, I cried tears of anger. They had to pay and I have that chance. "I hate you!"

I scream as I stab him on the nape of his neck as I watch him bleed to death.

They both laid on the cold wooden floor now color red from the blood that was spilled.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I run over to my parent's lifeless body, "Mom? Dad? Please wake up! I can't live without you guys!" I frown as I shake their bodies. What can I do now?

I didn't know how to live alone. I walk out of my house, covered in blood and holding a bloody knife.

I drop the dagger and walk towards nowhere.

I look at the sky, it was clear and blue. The sun shone down brightly and people around me looked happy.

I then bump into a blonde haired boy. He had bushy eyebrows.

"Hey, are you ok?" The boy looked at me in concern. "Ms. Gates!" The boy screamed as a lady with fawn hair and blue eyes approach him in a curious expression on her face.

"Oh, hello! What's your name?" The friendly faced lady asked me, "I'm Y/n
L/n." I whisper softly in a shy matter.

"Oh dear, come with us, are you lost?" She asked, concerned. "No, my parents they- and I'm alone now." I said as tears fell down my cheeks because of the memory.

"Come on, child, I will take care of you, Let's go." she says as she grips on my hand that had barely had blood stained on it.

"Thank you." I say as I walk with them.

I just wondered where I would be taken to.

I also thought how they didn't care about the blood stained all over me.

I step on the last step as I observe the place.

It was an orphanage for children,
The building looked new but had a vintage style.

She opens the door as it make a loud creaking sound and I enter the home, still covered in blood stains, including my clothes. "Levi!" She shouts.

A boy with a mean glare and raven hair with a strange hairdo approached us.
He looked scary. "What?" He asked harshly.

"Can you please show her around after she gets herself washed? And can you please show her where the girls room is?" She favored him.

He looked a bit familiar but I couldn't really tell.

He stays silent for a moment but nods forcefully.

She left us two and I bid farewell to Erwin, thanking him. "Where is the new clothes?" I ask. "It's there." He said, pointing up the staircase.

I go up the staircase and I got the clothes that was in an open pink closet as I took a shower and left my dirty clothes in a laundry basket.

After a refreshing shower, I went over to Levi, who was reading something on a chair near the girls room.

"Tch. You're here now. Come on, brat." He said harshly as he gripped on my wrists, leading me over to some rooms and telling me what they were and what were the rules.

Well, this seems a lot of fun.

A/N
I know, I can't write so much rn. -_- The universe is cruel man