Behind The Mask ...

"Just read this." My friend said and gave me a book, "Make sure you read this before 12, and start from the middle the rest before that isn't important." "Will do, Lizz." I said before giving her a hug, "Remeber you are special and I love you." "Love you too and you are more special C." "Thanx, see you tommorow at school !" I yelled as I ran to the car.

As you can see Lizz and I (Cate) are Best friends, since we were little, we shared all our secrets. Every weekend I am or at her house or she is at mine. Like I said we are very close.

"Hi darling, long time no see." My mother joked. "Hi mom and I even grew a few inces." I played along. "How was it ?" She asked and started the car. "As always, GREAT !!" I said and open the book. Maybe it is the wrong book, this is her diary, with a note on the first page:' Dear Cate, this is the right book, and the middle is marked with a bookmark.' Wow she can read my mind. Here is the pink sticker,

'Dear Diary

Today Jake ignored me, Jake as you know him is my awesome boyfriend. Everything A or rather ALL the girls want. Well he is the football Captain, too bad I am not even a cheerleader, but I am glad he chose me, but to get back to the point, he even ignored my calls and text. I wish he would just talk to me, we didn't fight so it is not like we are mad at each other.

Cate said I am special (like she always does, man I love my best friend :) ) and said he is just a jurk today and that I should ignore him too, and my responese was a playfull slap on her armn' *I smiled at the thought of the day, he ignored her and the next day, well...* 'well I have laods of homework, Miss Apple-Brain or her real name Miss O'Brien was snobby to us all of us, she serouisly needs a social life, and fast to !'

Now this explains nothing, why couldn't she just tell me what she wants to, why the dairy and why midnight ? Time, what is the time, I got four hours, I hope I can make the do-'time'.

--------------

Hi guys so the next chapter would be up pretty soon, I hope, hope you all liked it.

Not edited !!

Please vote and comment.

Thank you

M:)

PS~ dedicated to @Niallerzprincezzz !!