Chapter 1- The new home

Blueberry, a ten year old skeleton skipped along happily with his slouched, miserable looking brother. Many monsters turned and smiled at Blueberry, for he looked sweet and cheerful.
"Ah, bless!" One woman said, catching hold of Blueberry's wrist to get a closer look at the child. Angrily, Blueberry's brother Papyrus (also known as Kumquat) snatched Blueberry back. Gaster sighed at the brothers. "We're here." He muttered, tired. Blueberry dashed inside of the homely looking place that he would live in. After exploring the house, he settled down to draw. "Daddy! There's nothing to do!!!" He yelled after two minutes. "Honestly, Blueberry, SHUT UP! GO EXPLORE THE GARDEN, LOOK FOR THAT WELL! JUST DON'T BOTHER ME!!!" Gaster shrieked. Blueberry darted outside. "Howdy! I'm Asriel!" A small, sweet looking goat kid said. "Why are you out here on your own? Surely you have an adult to supervise you?"
Blueberry slumped forward in his raincoat, trousers and boots. "Daddy and my brother Papy don't like me..." He muttered sadly. Asriel looked sympathetic. "Say, that's just too bad!" He said. "They should look after you, because three ten year olds fell down the well, and..." He hesitated. "Died?" Blueberry suggested. "More like never came back. Apparently Lady Mettaton heard someone crying in the night." Asriel continued. Hearing his parents call him, Asriel ran back into his home. Blueberry went to his brother. "Some goat kid asked me to give this to you..." Papyrus muttered, holding up a stitched doll. Blueberry clutched the doll to his chest. A plan came to him... He was going to see what happened if he jumped down the well.