But.. Your my brother?!?!

(Chapter 1)
~wait what?~

(Chase P.O.V)

Laying back down on my bed looking up at him, his lips inches, maybe even centimeters away from mine. I could feel his warm breath as he whispers, "Chase, I love you"
his eyes stared deep into mine showing the truth behind his words. I stared back into his and whispered
"I love you too"
and in that moment our lips collided his lips fit so perfectly with mine, I wanted to feel him.. all of him. He needed to be mine, he is mine.. my love.. my life.. my brother, My BROTHER!?!?!?
I'm immediately snapped awake. What the hell? Why the fuck was I dreaming about kissing my twin brother?! I've always known I was gay, but I never in a million years thought I would like my own brother. Isn't that like illegal or something? I mean me and him are almost never away from each other, my mom even made it so we had all the same classes in school by threatening to, and I quote, "take them for every lousy penny they've got". Was all the time with him making me develop feelings for him? Interrupting my thoughts was a small tap on my door.
"Chase?...A..are you awake?"
My brother has frequent nightmares and comes to me for comfort when he does.
"Yes of course, did you have another nightmare Cyle?"
My parents were obsessed with the letter "C"so they decided to spell "Kyle" with a "C".
He started walking to the bed and I stretched out my arms to him.
"Yes, a really bad one" Cyle said laying against me. "I'm sorry I woke you" he said snuggling into me
"You didn't I was already awake thinking about some stuff" I admitted while softly petting his hair to sooth him.
"Okay good, I hate when I wake you up, what were you thinking about?"
I sat for a couple minuets thinking of what u should tell him. I opened my moth to speak but before I could I head a soft snoring coming from chase. it felt so right to hold him in my arms like this. I could feel his heartbeat slow and steady. Was it wrong to feel this way about my brother? Would he ever like me back? I thought for a bit about about waking him up and telling him my feelings, but I decided against it and to go to bed. Soon I drifted back to sleep and back to the dreams of me and Cyle together.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I awoke the next morning spooning Cyle who was still fast asleep in my arms. I was about to close my eyes when I realized my hard member was presses against his ass 0.0 I tried to move without waking him up but when I did he shifted slightly and let out a few moans. I tried not to laugh when I realized he was having a sex dream. After a minuet he went back to snoring and I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. I couldn't help but to think of Cyle as I took care of myself. after I finished I cleaned myself up and walked back Into my room. I opened the door to find Cyle, awake standing by the bed, NAKED!?!?

••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys,
This is my first time writing on Wattpad. I'm super excited! I hope you enjoy!
I should be writing every week!
I do take suggestions on what I should write I don't turn anything away I will write anything! Tell me the names and an idea and I'll do my best :)
~Selenia