Chapter One: I Can't wait to see Mason again- Rach

Rach's Pov:  So I was Home alone with Amy Lee Levi the little, brat. I really wish that  Mason was home so he can home me out with, Amy since I've been up all night with Amy.  So I decided to text Mason since I was  missing him so much, and right now I need him so fucking badly.   But The message was so long as fuck, but I really hope that him answers back to the message that, I had send him on the phone. 

* Text to Mason*  

R: Hey  Babe I miss you so much, and I need you here right now I can't look after Amy Lee Levi on my own I didn't sleep at all since I was missing you Mason Love you xx - Rach

M: Hey babe I'm coming home soon and You should get some sleep, for me babe love you too and I miss you more xxx see you soon  babe - Mason

R: Ok when are you coming home babe,  I need to know so I can get to see you babe-  Rach

M:  I Will be home at 8:30 babe, and I love you Princess Miss you so fucking much, Please get some sleep okay baby girl xx Got to go see ya soon babe- Mason 

R: Ok babe love you too and I will don't worry babe xxx bye see ya soon xx - Rach

M: Bye Babe- Mason 

R: Bye Babe- Rach

Later I had locked my phone, and I went to sleep on the couch, while Amy was playing with  her toys in the lounge room.  So I was sleeping for ages when I heard a smash I was not happy at all, because Amy had to Smash the best Vase that Mason had when he was little. 

" AMY THAT IS NOT NICE, TO SMASH DAD'S VASE  I YELLED.  '' But Mum I didn't meant it, I'm sorry said Amy in tears.  ''  Sweetie it's Ok we have to clean this up, fast I said. '' Why mum  asked Amy. ''  Before  dad come home, I Said. ''  Oh no I'm going to be in trouble, said Amy.  " It's ok I will tell you that he won't get angry, at you I said. '' Okay said Amy. So Amy and I were cleaning up the smashed  vase on the floor, just in time too because Mason was outside fuck. '' Amy put it in bin at the back,  please I said. '' Ok mum, remember I didn't meant it okay said Amy. '' Yeah I know you didn't meant it,  I said.  Later Amy takes out the smashed Vase to the bin outside, but Mason was inside I didn't want Amy to get in trouble again so I didn't tell him what had happened with the vase.  '' Babe where's my Blue Vase, asked Mason.  '' Um It got smashed,  I said. '' Who by asked Mason. ''  Dad  I smashed it, but I didn't meant  it I was throwing my teddy bear and it hit the vase I'm so sorry daddy said Amy. '' Hey Amy is okay, I'm not mad at you things happen said Mason.  '' Okay dad Said Amy.  So Amy goes to her bedroom so I could get some sleep, since I was still a bit tired as hell. But I really hope that I can get some sleep,this time any way since I have work tomorrow morning at 7:30 am .   

I work at pet shop at LA shopping center, but I have to say that I do have a bitch as my boss she has to yell at you, if your late to work or anything like that. Besides Her name is Chloe Hunter, if your wondering.   ''Babe don't you have work tomorrow, asked Mason . '' Yes but I don't want to go, I said. '' Why not babe, asked Mason. '' I feel sick, I said.'' Ring you boss, said Mason. '' Okay I will try, I said. So I give my boss a call to tell her, that I won't be in work at all in the morning. *The phone call to Chloe Hunter my boss * '' Hello Rach what's up asked Chloe, on the phone. '' Hey Chloe I won't beat work tomorrow, sorry I said on the phone back to her. '' Oh that's okay Rach, reason why said Chloe on the phone. '' I don't feel that great, I said back to her. '' Okay get better soon, said Chloe on the phone. Later I ended the phone call with my boss, since I didn't really feel well at all. '' Babe want me to make you hot coco, asked Mason. '' Yes please babe, I said. '' On it babe, said Mason. '' Mason I said. '' Yes babe, said Mason. '' I love you I said. '' I love you too, babe said Mason. So Mason went to make the hot coco, for me since I was feeling a bit sick and I didn't want to do anything at all. '' Babe how are you feeling now, asked Mason. '' A little bit better, but still feeling sick I said. '' Awe my poor girlfriend, said Mason.  I have the best boyfriend in the world damn, he is always there for me when I need it.