Prologue

"Get up bitch" My so called father yelled. He didn't even deserved to be called my father. I hated him with a passion.

"Get down here and make my breakfast now you slut!!"

If I didn't get down there I would get beaten really badly.

I ran downstairs or atleast tried to with a fractured ankle. My so called father was sitting at the table waiting and he doesn't like to wait.

I got out the eggs, tomatos and ham and quickly made him an omelet. I put a few spices in it just enough so there's not to much and not to little. If there's to much he would spit it out at you and smash the plate right on your head. It's happened to me.. a lot.

He often came home drunk every night and would beat me and my little sister rose. But I got the worst of it because I want my sister to stay as far and as safe as she can when it comes to that evil man.

I love her and I hated that she has to suffer this kind of life not being able to have a normal child hood.

Mom died from cancer and when she did my father changed. He drank every night and came home drunk. He beat us and hurt us every night and he would often rape me.

I finished his omelet and set it on a plate and served it for him. He quickly wolfed it down (see what I did there ;D )

We weren't aloud to eat only a meal once a week if we were good. He only fed us to keep up our energy and to keep us alive.

What disgusts me though is that he makes us drink out of dog bowls. It's bad. I wish mum was still alive. I miss her she was my role model she was very beautiful and would love us with her heart.

My dad always beat me because I look to much like my mother. Every time I looked him in the eyes I saw rage nothing but rage.

Once he was done he dismissed me. Telling me to hurry up or else he would beat me more.
He used to love us but when mum died everything had changed. He turned to the blackness and I know he'll never be able to be saved.

In the winter time he's even thrown us out in the snow and locked us out for days until he saw us turn blue and let us in.

I wish I could be saved and no longer be suffering but my one goal in life is to get my sister safe first. She's so young and her life is so pure. She doesn't deserve this. I'm happy that he hasn't gone as far as raping her like he does to me.

I've cut myself. And every cut was a different word he yelled at me

Stupid.
Whore.
Slut.
Bitch.
Fat.
Etc and it never stops

He's broken so many of my bones. I'm pretty sure none of them were healed probably. It was immense pain and it never stops.

He's broken my jaw, arms, nose, legs and ankles. He's almost broken my neck and he's probably gonna try and break my spine. That would kill me though. And he probably wants me very much alive.

I hate that man with a burning passion and I hope he goes to hell for what he has done.

I quickly showered and got dressed and ran back downstairs.

Doing all of my chores. Vacuum, clean the entire house spotless. Clean every bathroom. Mow the lawn. Etc

They usually took me all day and then when I start school I have my homework on top of that.

You see I don't talk back because I'm mute. I went mute a long long time ago. at my schools my father told the office and everyone else that I was just anti social and I didn't like people which he was right on those but that doesn't mean anything.

He's made my life a living hell and I don't talk because I sound so much like my mother. I can't do anything because anything I do is wrong.

After all of my damn chores are done it's about 8:30 at night. So I go make him his dinner and then quickly go to bed.

As soon as my head hits the pillow my eyes started to get heavy and soon... I let the darkness over come me. I embraced it.