Chapter 1

My mom comes home from work and yells upstairs, "Amy, come here!" I walk down the stairs yelling "What ma?" She says,"Don't talk to me like that and go change into something nice, were going to meet the new neighbors!" I mumble some words under my breath while walking up the stairs."What did you say?" My mom ask looking confused. "Nothing ma!" I reply. "That's what's I thought!"She says while chuckling. I make it back to my room and look in the mirror and think to myself 'What's wrong with what I'm wearing?' I have on JSU sweatpants and a tanktop with a oversized hoodie over it. Okay maybe I do need to change. I finally decided on a black skaters dress, black converse, and light natural makeup. I walk downstairs and my mom's jaw drops. "You look beautiful babygirl!" I start to blush,"Thanks ma! You ready to go?" I ask. She responds,"Your welcome and yeah,you?" I say,"As ready as im gonna be!" I walk to the door and open it and hold it open for my mom. Now were standing on their porch and I knock on the door and step back beside my mom. The mom,Alice btw, answers the door. My mom blurts,"Hi, Im Andrea, but you can call me Andy, and well were your neighbors, and this is my daughter Amy." I reach my hand out to shake her hand, she shakes my hand and I say," Hi,nice to meet you ma'am." She finally says,"Hi im Alice.." as her son comes down the stairs saying,"Ma, who's at the door?" He stops on the last step and his eyes lock on me and he smiles at me.

Cliffhanger............. Sorry guys really busy will update when I get a change         😖😖 But if your reading this just know
I LOVE YOU!!!! and YOUR BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME!!!!