The Start

So I moved from California to L.A to get away from my school and Bree, she was my "friend" she stabbed me in the back. You see Bree and I weren't very popular but she was stunning she had long,blonde,silky wavy hair, ocean blue  eyes and was about 5.6 as I'm short,emerald green  eyes and long wavy pastel purple hair. Anyways we both loved writing and we were reading a really embarrassing story I wrote which was about how I hooked up with the school hottest guy Cameron and they caught us reading it and Bree told them  everything and she got what she wanted she became a bitch,snob and popular while I was along as much as I liked it it wasn't nice so I moved here to L.A for the sun,beach and guys ;).
I live here with my grandma as my parents didn't like the idea but I did. anyways it's a nice grey wood beach house  two story with a lovely garden.
And the most AMAZING VIEW OF THE BEACH it was Stunning...
Anyways I loved it here all ready and I haven't even stepped foot into the house but MJ he's my pet dog he's a black and white spotted Greatdane.
We go on a lot of adventures together I hope we can have a lot of adventures together here...
TEXT MESSAGE FROM Stalker
Hey. nice house you've never met me but I've seen you... don't look for me or you will regret it! Trust me
Can't wait to talk to you again
😘 xoxo

Hey guys this is my first ever page of the story and any other story I hope you enjoyed! I hopefully will update tomorrow but I've got school and a lot of homework!
Help me 😫
Anyways Peace!